New here!

Hello all I have many questions but in the spirits of being a new guy Ill leave this thread for just say hello!

:wavey:

hi! Welcome to the forum :wave:

hay

wheres the pics?

herrow

suppp.

LOL Yes Sir. you are so very right!

Where should I put questions up about my car like clutch cable, gearing ratios for the GA16DE? Why my 96 looks like a 94 B13 and stuff like that?
Ill get pics in a week since schools comin to an end now and I donot have time!
Plus my starter must love me cuz its messed too now! Grrrrr ohwell Ill change that soon time!
This is a winter beater but Ill get the pics up and alll the info on the car asap guys thanks a buntch!

Quick question will seats outta a 94 or 96 nissan maxima fit in my sentra? Not to big on the back seats but there are some nice leather seats in a maxama and I was wondering if I get them would they just bolt right up?

Thanks!

Might wanna give the SR20 forums a shot with questions like that. More FWD guys over there.

ah damn, not a 240 guy

:frowning:

LOL Did you think I had a 240? Sorry I would love to have one of those! Ok whats the link to that.

The guy I was talking to said this site was for sentras as well. Unless I am or he was wroong. So whats the website for the SR20 Forum?

Thanks by the by.

---------- Post added at 12:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 AM ----------

If I had a choice I would be! Trust me! But to many projects already on hand I cannot dive into a 240 any time in the near eayrs to be honest :frowning: