New Here

welcome to the site. stay away from the cock meat sandwitch over there.lol

Just noticed jellies signature is kinda backwards…shouldnt the truck be off road and the stang be in the driveway? haha

ya know a kid named josh squires at all ? he was supposed to go there as well at the same time but shit happened and couldnt .

Nothing jellies does is backwards.

Nothing.

Yeah I know Squires

I didnt even think about it. I think the driveway was full when I was taking pics of the car so I put it in the park across the street.

What is your name ? Ya know nick rankin at all ?

name sounds familiar for some reason i think i have heard people talking about him names demers…john demers (que music to 007)

So what kind of deployment pay do they give you for Cuba ?

well because of where I work I get hazard duty pay and we are far enough off the US border to get overseas pay plus my BAH is beast

No eminent danger that sucks. Yeah i hear ya my pay in Iraq was pretty good. Looking forward to the checks again when we leave for Afghan. Im an Active Duty 11B by the way.

Haha lucky you man I wish I went active duty in the first place I regret going guard 100% and its rediculous to try to transfer now my recruiter sold to me that if I liked it transferring would be cake.

squires left 2 stolen bikes at my garage , thats why he isnt with ya now .

Its not that hard your recruiter is just a dick. We have a few guys that came over from the guard. Active Duty is a whole different world though, at least for infantry.