PJB.doc

Yes, it exists. I’ve decided to share it with you tonight.

[quote=“PJB”"]

I tried cross country skiing a few times in high school gym class. After falling on my ass every two feet I decided skiing wasnt for me.

[/quote]

[quote=“PJB”"]

No, actually I dont want to say that

[/quote]

[quote=“PJB”"]

I hear theres whores on craigslist and in the Metro Land paper

[/quote]

[quote=“PJB”"]

I was home sleeping. Wicked tired last night.

[/quote]

[quote=“PJB”"]

Ive got like 3.5 shares of stock in Trustco bank and theyre worth less than when I got them and theyre not even worth cashing in.

[/quote]

[quote=“PJB”"]

FUCK YOU.

[/quote]

[quote=“PJB”"]

I dont even know if Im going to a party. I skipped out on one last weekend because I was dead tired and Im not sure about the one this weekend.

[/quote]

[quote=“PJB”"]

I dont have a facebook account. If anything Ill stay home and go to bed early. Ive been beat lately.

[/quote]

[quote=“PJB”"]

Hater.

Ive shot guns before but really Ive got no need to have one. I dont hunt, target shoot or live in the ghetto.

[/quote]

[quote=“PJB”"]

I was carrying one of those utility knife/tool things for a while but the screwdriver rivet got loose and it started making noise while in its holder so I stopped carrying it.

[/quote]

[quote=“PJB”"]

No idea but I get headaches sometimes if Im out in the wind. One of the reasons I hate riding in convertibles too.

[/quote]

[quote=“PJB”"]

I dont own a thumb drive

[/quote]

[quote=“PJB”"]

Actually Ive got both email and aim. I dont use aim anymore though.

[/quote]

[quote=“PJB”"]

Going back to college is not an option for me anymore. I cant afford it and I know I wouldnt be able to pay attention enough to finish it. Id probably fall asleep alot.

[/quote]

[quote=“PJB”"]

Im not the office kind. I couldnt just sit at a desk all day. I need activity and some randomness during the day. Thats why I like driving- I get out by myself and do different things.

[/quote]

[quote=“PJB”"]

No, Im too used to freedom to sit at a desk all day. Besides Ive got no computer skills and hate talking on the phone.

I had an office job when I was in college but even then I got to do deliveries for part of the day.

[/quote]

[quote=“PJB”"]

Surprisingly my brother is home and not out drinking somewhere now. I think he might even be sleeping.

[/quote]

[quote=“PJB”"]

Damn dude youre like a toothpick.

Im 6’3" and 250#. I dont remember when I weighed 155, probably a very long time ago. Im not fat.

[/quote]

[quote=“PJB”"]

Im not that big.

[/quote]

[quote=“PJB”"]

My cousins used to kill squirrels and chipmunks and skin them when they lived in Duanesburg as kids.

[/quote]

[quote=“PJB”"]

^^^^
Looks like a lady I used to work with. We called her the dead lady and death and then she actually died one day.

[/quote]

[quote=“PJB”"]

I saw you with some big ones when I was there but didnt see the size. Thats more than I can probably handle.

[/quote]

[quote=“PJB”"]

WTF is with all you guys and fish these days?

The only fish I want is the cooked kind.

[/quote]

[quote=“PJB”"]

I think Ill stick to having a dog. Id like to get a cat but cant.

[/quote]

[quote=“PJB”"]

Really I dont even know why I still have the Trustco account because I rarely go there.

Sefcu used to be alot smaller but theyve been putting new branches all over lately.

[/quote]

[quote=“PJB”"]

One of the hairdressers in the salon in the plaza I work in has a Solstice and some really big tits. I had to go in there to help move a chair and had a hard time trying not to look her straight in the tits, especially since they were popping out of her low cut shirt.

[/quote]

[quote=“PJB”"]

Im up to 4 penny jars, a dime jar (need to start another), 2 nickel jars and a bank for quarters (dont have many of those)…

[/quote]

[quote=“PJB”"]

I hate to throw good stuff away and I know people buy old games and systems. Ive sold a bunch before and bought some too.

[/quote]

[quote=“PJB”"]

Nope, not gay.

[/quote]

[quote=“PJB”"]

Ive seen a few of the Cedar Hill trucks. Theyre all customized.

The one me and Pete saw didnt have any name on the doors.

[/quote]

[quote=“PJB”"]

I really like the C6’s. Probably will never be able to own one though because theyre expensive.

Im done with modded cars.

[/quote]

[quote=“PJB”"]

no, actually I dont. I dont do boys or men or animals.

Why not go sell something 2 or 3 times and not send it? Then youll have money for christmas shopping.

[/quote]

[quote=“PJB”"]

Im not a sleigh dealer and the blowup doll is my brother’s

[/quote]

[quote=“PJB”"]

The Ariens we’ve got is huge but for some reason it likes to break the shear pins alot.
The damn thing is almost too big.

My family has owned nothing but Ariens snowblowers.

[/quote]

[quote=“PJB”"]

No plans yet.
Im not too big on going out and drinking and shit on a holiday like that because of all the cops out.

[/quote]

[quote=“PJB”"]

victory for straight people right there. Marriage shouldnt be a sword fight.

[/quote]

[quote=“PJB”"]

I just wish theyd put more 20 mph ez pass lanes in. It would be great if atleast one of the middle ez pass lanes at exit 24 was a 20 mph lane.
Sometimes its real tough trying to get over from the far right lane if theres alot of traffic.

[/quote]

[quote=“PJB”"]

Probably the unfortunate truth. It just seems like theres less of them around than any other Mustangs.
I love the Mustang II’s.

[/quote]

[quote=“PJB”"]

I just remembered that I saw a really weird looking old motorhome on a Fogg’s flatbed this morning.
It was gray and had a really streamlined body.

[/quote]

[quote=“PJB”"]

All drawings posted here are much better than I can draw.
Ive got no artistic abilities at all.

[/quote]

[quote=“PJB”"]

To me blogging seems like a different word for pooping

[/quote]

love ya:hug

really kramer?

WTF is going on in here?

every pjb-style post was copy/pasted to PJB.doc :rofl :rofl

It is real! :lol

haha wow wayyyy to much time on your hands

very good…keep adding

why not just copy and past every single one of his posts? :rofl

copy and pasting something takes 1.5-2 seconds :ahh

http://shift518.gom-host.com/search.php?searchid=725418

/thread…:lol

and somebody has no life is what this really proves. And no, I dont mean me.

no shart jokes im out.

STRONG WORK

You’re a fucking retard. A simple click on “search” then enter “PJB” in the search by username field, followed by a click on the “search now” button, makes your hard work obsolete.

You really do want PJB e-peen hang dont you, deep down inside you wish you were the great PJB.

Fixed, its a proper name.

win!

HAHAHAHAHA

It’s like Jack Handey but a little suicidal. Good work brah.

ctrl+c then ctrl+v works wonders and takes just about no time at all. sry for knowing how to use a computer.

We need another song made with all this info

Were on it