New hood and splitters, like or dislike?

i mean where the mirror connects to the door. if you make that black but keep the actual mirror itself blue then it would greatly help break up the side of the car IMO of course

the Cf vynal is a hit or miss. most of the times it looks like shit, so if you need to a regular black would work well as a back up

If I couldnt the roof in cf then I wouldnt wanna do it at all to be honest. The pic below is carbon fiber vinyal and looks like it came out great! Best part is, if it DOESNT, you can always start over, the shits cheap.

if you want a 2 pc one here ya go

http://www.amazon.com/JSP-Spoiler-CF3005-Carbon-Splitter/dp/B000CODDIU

or if you want a one piece one

http://www.aprperformance.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=76&Itemid=49

/search

car needs black molding on bumpers and sides.

fuucckkkk thaatt, those gay ass moldings make the car look way old, painted one color gives it a newer car appearence. People that dont know better ask me what is that an 04-05?

i agree

Yeah not really feeling the splitters, hood looks good.

idk, i think it looks better with the blue split up via the black moldings.

stop buying shitty cheap wheels, do it right first time

I agree with boost on this one. Car looks 10x better now with the new mods for 1. But Go with a decent set of wheels. I got good contacts with a few wheels companies with you need help.

I don’t know if you’ve seen the wheels on your car but please don’t help his guy choose wheels

regardless of the package, it’s not an M5, therefore does not deserve an M badge. Thats like me putting an M badge on my e30 if I put the M3 fenders on, gay.

He will be picking his own wheels. Boost pm me when you can I will tell you what sites to chk out. As far as my wheels go I went with a different look so not surprised you hate them. You tend to stray on the OEM side of things.

your wheels are deff over priced walmart whompers.:haha

hood and splitters look good, just need raw moldings like an M5

Hey to each his own, if you like em that’s all that matters

Exactly thankyou

it looks good. How would the car look with black or cf mirrors?

Can you pull the splitters in a little bit so they don’t stick so far out the sides. If you could do that I think the car would look greatly improved. I personally like the splitters alot but they would look better if the splitters didn’t stick so far out the sides of the bumper

car needs way more low

With the splitter it looks like its 4x4. Splitters are ment to just hover over the track/ground. being 8 inches up in the air, not so much.

HOOD IS TITS THOUGH. against the blue its money. get a matching trunk, and just paint the roof black or wrap it.

man that camera make that blue bright. I really want to see it in day light in person. I allways liked that color blue. there was one running around here for a while, I allways liked it.