new ink

I just got one on my ass cheeks, “EXIT ONLY”

interesting…

and please don’t say that my next one is from the hip up the side over my ribs and on to the boob…

I have heard really good things about both of those places…

HAHA :rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

thats hott :excited

yeah it hurts like a bitch im assuming you dont have much extra meat on ya for padding? i dont and by the time my outline was done i was soaked in sweat from tensing up and you can feel the pain shoot to the ribs on the other side of your body

edit: oh yeah it makes a horrible sound, especially if you lay your head on your arm or something

im thinking about getting the words “BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN” tattooed on my ass.

that would be one skinny white Bruce Springsteen

it just occurred to me that I am a tattoo artist, when can I pencil you in?

Benny can you cut me a good price? I’d like to ink my ball sack. I was thinking drawing pubes on it since I had all them lasered off a few years back…

Words can not describe my resentment and discomfort at this moment.

^ So that means no deal?

i want “ASSHOLE” tattooed around the circumference of my asshole.

I want circumference around the circumference of my head.

35"

Yeah if I’m dehydrated

last 10 posts provided me with many lols

haha … this thread is great…

I ts super cool…and now that I met u I guess you arent as big of a douche as I thought :wink: LOL

deadbeatrec is a softie deep down

when you see Dan tell him Starr says hi! I’ve known him for YEARS. He’s done most of my family and will be working on a custom tat for me soon!

WATTHEFUCK i bet u buy multiple keyboards per week

this guy starts typing prolly sounds like the terminator at combat poppin off shells

Tat looks good but I agree a better pic is needed and would do it more justice I’m sure!

I have 2 so far… trying to decide on my 3rd.