NYSpeed Sketchers/Artists, I need your help!

I need a tattoo drawn for me, I will pm the details to whomever. If your works is good, I will throw you $30 for your time. Thanks in advance.

fire away with the pm

Send away and I’ll see what I can come up with.

please tell me that it is neither DSM nor turbo related.

This has nothing to do with cars, turbos or NYSpeed… You know me better than that.

I would have to kick my own ass if I got a DSM tattoo since they such shitty made cars.

Shoot one over.

:phew:

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33885

should’ve added the :wink: or :biglaugh:

Since “they’re” shitty cars and I am serious about the DSM, it’s a rickety POS.

send me a PM.

but know that i can only draw homer simpsons head, or naked women.

although i think you should get the woman tattoo on your forearm from the show Pete and Pete.

haha.

send a pm…

just post the friggan idea here! i wouldnt mind taking a crack at it either.

Here is what I want, picture a 4 leaf clover. The first leaf will just be a metal structure so picture a metal skeleton or metal frame of a clover leaf. The second will be the same metal skeleton but covered in sheet metal. Picture in your mind the assembly of an aircraft wing or similar. I want a mig welding torch or something similar by the edge of the second leaf giving the appearance of it welding the metal onto the skeleton. The third leaf I want to be a flat green with a paint sprayer filling in the finished metal. Add rivets to the edge all around the leaf. The last leaf is going to be a glossy green and look primarily like a normal 4 leaf clover leaf. I want the tattoo to fit inside a 6" x 6" square give or take.

i got the PM and it’s REALLY GAY. so i can see why he wouldn’t want it posted publically.

jk matty. i don’t think i can sketch something tattoo worthy :cry:

if you want to do a body modification, you should get that 802.11n antenna installed we were talking about instead of a stupid tattoo.

that sounds like a pretty BA tattoo

that’s actually a badass idea.

:eek:

cool idea for sure

I think I am going to sneak my irish penis in your mouth when you are sleeping when I come to visit… That is unless Kristen’s strap-on isn’t in there already…

her strap on is already somewhere else ;):headbang: