New-ish Member

Figured I would post and introduce myself as I’ve been lurking for a little bit. I know several of the guys on here already and I’ve ridden with a few. Always up for riding if the weather is nice and I’m off of work.

I live in East Aurora, I have a 10 R6 with a few mods mostly cosmetic. I’m an RN and I work overnights at BGH.

-Ashley

Welcome. I think I may have ridden with you once before briefly.

Welcome. Always cool to see a girl that rides.

OMG R U HOT??!! LETS GO OUT!

Can you do wheelies?

Thanks guys for the welcomes, Freek what do you ride?? As far as I know I’m the only girl with an all white R6 in WNY. Boxxa you crack me up lol

Your in for a treat.

Nudes?

Haha <3 you ash. Hopefully should have the bike back this week. I feel left out from the cool kid group :frowning:

Only on accident lol now my dirt bike is a diff story…

---------- Post added at 01:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 PM ----------

text them to ya :wink: LOL miss you

How’s Brian treating ya?

A blue and white 04 R1. Any chick riding is easy to remember. Anyone who rides even a little knows all of them lol.

Ya girl riders are easy to remember. I have a secret crush on one that rides a black bike with neons =)

I wonder if this will get more hits then the girl with the 240 thread.

No way. That thread was great.

Super well after I STOLE him from that chick who’s now dating one of his ex friends, hows Amanda err Ally I mean???

Hmm bike sounds familiar do you ride in EA? I remember riding on 16 for a while with a white and blue R1 like a month ago??? I was headed to Pioneer Motorsports, thats where I broke off

I think I know who you’re talking about, and yes she’s hot :slight_smile: go for it Boxxa I’ll be your wing women this summer :slight_smile:

Haha ya you know who im talking about :slight_smile: She doesn’t really ride with people I know so it is a hard play but always enjoy seeing her out in the summer.

Well as the saying goes, “once a hoe, always a hoe”

Glad you joined, this will be interesting to see how it works out. Tell Brian we all say hi.

---------- Post added at 01:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

Nvm, I see he’s viewing this thread.

You tell him hello in person since you just called me a hoe… Why don’t you go try riding 240 again??? You know I did that turn about 2 hours before you and had NO issues???

I call em as I see em.

This is 7166666666 riders, Ashley.