New LR Defender

LOL…Nice

2 door Tahoe ONLY came in V8 lol. LSX swap yeeet yeet

Guy down the street has a green two door tahoe that’s flawless. I swear someday I’m gonna go down there with my checkbook and see what it’ll take to get it in my driveway…

1 Like

I have seen a few of these on the road and quick look get them confused from behind with the test Broncos rolling around Detroit.

1 Like

Same, I optioned up a few for fun and each time they were well over $75K… which I mean isn’t terrible, but its a total waste of money for me.

I just saw a Bronco raptor in camo that looked imposing

3 Likes

I was waiting for that one to come out… Honestly the 392 jeep is really sweet.

I thought it was sweet until I saw the price. I picked up a 2016 willys that i’m going to LS swap for way less and have only 2 doors.

1 Like

Get your Bond Defender

2 Likes

Local shop Lucky 8 has a Defender 110 that’s all done up. I posted it in stock form earlier. I was on the 90 and saw it coming up in my mirror and holy crap it looks huge lifted with a rack & accessories!

I’ve yet to see a 90, but the new 130 that’ll be out soon is going to be gigantic.

1 Like

Is Lucky 8 the place on County road? I pass that place ever so often on my way out to my moms in Akron. Some really nice Land Rovers there.

@yamba6 yep! They do prototyping and work directly with LR too. It’s really cool to have them right here in Buffalo.