New Meet Location Suggestion!!!

Hey guys, reading up on what happened at Derry and 10th, and what previously happened at 403 and Dundas (cops), there is a new Tim Horton’s opening up on Mississauga Road, between Erin Mills Parkway and Brittania. Just a suggestion, I prefer the 10th and Derry as I live down the street. :D/

we are going to be talking about it on Sunday probably in Niagara…we’ll post up here after…mmmmmmmmmmmmk

Brock

is this about that lunatic that thought an integra was a 240, and races cars for a living?

Yup. Pretty much. We aren’t changing anything until after next wednesday at the earliest.

This coming Wednesday will be in the same place.

Yup. Pretty much. We aren’t changing anything until after next wednesday at the earliest.

This coming Wednesday will be in the same place.[/quote]

argh,

I still havent heard about this lunatic… Did he steal someone’s 240 or something???

every wednesay night at tims on islington in etobicoke.

no racing goes on, just lots of people chilling and talking. lots of 240 guys are there every week.

COME!!!

YES thats that kun, “If you are a hero, I will make you zero” yeah that fukc. I didnt’ see him after, although I am still looking for his @$$.

Pshh. We have our own group for further west end… 10-15 cars every week, no ricer civic kids around either, well maybe there is one, but we clearly own the parking lot.

Pshh. We have our own group for further west end… 10-15 cars every week, no ricer civic kids around either, well maybe there is one, but we clearly own the parking lot.[/quote]

I agree with Phil. Islington and Queensway, there are lots of ricers on VW, CIVICS and Bikers.

Islington doesnt intersect with Kipling.

Ya, i came there twice. Do most of these guys leave by 10:30 or something?

I didnt buy my 240 to sit and gossip the night away. It is such a sin to have a 240 just sitting idle. There are beautiful spots to hit like 10 minutes away from Isligton/Advanced rd. (its all industrial grounds)

It seems the best meet is in fact Derry/10th, too bad its so far away for me.

yeah tahts right we just idle there all night…

Brock

gas is cheap so idling is great :slight_smile:

Te Islington spot isn’t what it used to be, just a bunch of idiots. I personally like the 10th and Derry spot, mostly 240’s and mature guys no idiots, great parking lot size and usually no probs untill this guy. Cops aren’t assholes like at Islington, and I don’t think that idiot is going to come back but just in case I say we bring a baseball bat each.

-Arslan

Lets keep the same spot. Toronto cops dont like nice cars. Peel cops dont’ care. Yeah if that idiot comes back, my flashlight will be used for sure. :slight_smile:

Srry Brock, was refferin to the Islington/Advanced meet, not the SON240 one.

Do guys still head out to race or has street racing become extinct? Why can’t people just drink their coffee, eat their donouts and head to a location? Wheres the action!!! I want to see action!!!

Yeah man I was at the Islington timmy’s but nothing, just a bunch of civics chilling, no racing nothing. And every cop that drives by eyes you. Just stupid BS.

-Arslan

That’s right Arslan. What I think is that people are so scared or getting caught by the police, (which is normal these days), that all the illegal activity is kept hush hush, and only small groups of guys head out. All the un-initiates like myself, are kept in the dark as to whats really going on.

I go to the meets at timmies on islington every wednesday, and yes we do go to the spot after every meet. sometimes if we are lucky then there will be action, but if things get screwed early then of course none. the past week or two have been somewhat okay, but surely far from the best.
I will be going to the 240 meet at 10th + derry (my first time :slight_smile: ) this wednesday before I go to the islington meet, if any of you are interested in some action afterwards then I’ll be more than willing to help you out. but yes… we don’t blabber about the spot to anyone because of certain known reasons.
either way… see you guys this wednesday, if I ain’t too stupid to just stand around :?

All we do is stand around, there is no illegal activity happening at the derry and 10th meets…

We don’t need the extra attention either. :evil: