New Member from GBG/Jeannette

nice whips im suprised i never seen u out and bout. welcome I live over in harrison city

I try to stay away from the Erwin area especially in this car, the Norwin and Penn cops can be a pain in the butt. Hope to see you around, what do you drive?

x2 on that one. i grew up in Penn Trafford and now i reside in irwin. The cops are dicks. Im suprised i have never seen your car either.

nice car,
way to keep it clean,
the N/A h22’s I ridden in are quick enough, I bet boost really wakes it up.

ive never even seen a damn cop on 30… and i fly up and down it every day haha

I know penn township cops got bad rep for ball bustin. but somehow i manage to drive thru the township without gettin focked with.

I drive a rally red EVO VIII . sometimes sittin on my black 5zigen fno1r-c’s or sittin on the stock enkei’s

I have decent tint and a fairly loud exhaust and I usually cruise around 10mph above the speed limit in Irwin and never run into any issues. I got pulled over on 30 there when I was in high school, but I was driving like 70mph and deserved it.

the only cops i see are the blue and white north hunt cops… and im pretty sure id be ok if i got pulled by one of them :wink:

i got 15% tint , An apexi n1 turboback exhaust , and a bov. They hear me but dont pull me over either but they are there. I dont usually go over more than ten miles an hour on rte 30 and i know where the cops sit. But i always see people pulled over. Its wierd but alot of honda owners are always pulled over in irwin/north huntingdon.

cuz there usually doing dumb shit…there not as bad u think…but if u give them the reason to stop u then they will

Welcome, fellow Jeannette-ite (?) and Honda fan :).

:beer: Welcome :beer:

welcome!

The accord looks clean! Welcome

Welcome!