New member from the robinson/oakdale area

Names Nick, I drive a 1998 GTI VR6 for the moment but thats going to not be so in about a week. Selling that so I can Roll a 1994 Firebird. I am from Cleveland, Ohio. I am currently attending college down here in pittsburgh, New to the area completly so I dont really know where anyone hangs out at or gathers for cars aroud here. Ive been told between the stadiums or the strip in pittsburgh, havent really had time to check it out so I was just wondering if that was a good idea or if i am just running into a stream of rice.

One more thing doesn anyone know of any cruises happening soon? back home we used to meet up like every friday/sat and make a decent trip to get something to eat/ just meet up.

any question feel free to ask.

WELCOME

welcome

welcome

welcome. there is a HUUUGE car show every fri night in wexford.

yep yep…

welcome 94 formula :cry: what color… if you say medium quasar blue… im coming out there and hunting your car down. :madfawk:

welcome…post pics of f-body…where you go to school? Oh ya I was at the Browns Game in cleveland…haha browns=total turds

welcome:beer:

welcome!

Nope sorry the bird is red. (hopefulyl changing that this summer)

and your pretty brave for showing up to a browns game lol
“we are the reason there are now only plastic bottle in stadiums”

welcome. the wexford car show is really really nice and theres a few other good ones

haha ya the browns fans were idiots…yelling steelers suck when i think at that point the browns were 3-7. But at the beginning it was crazy then when the browns didn’t get a first down till the 3rd quarter they were pretty quiet the whole game.

lol yeah i know how that goes my parents keep season tickets in the dog pound and on the 50 yard line. the steelers games go for way over sticker price. its rediculess I dont even like taking my little brother to any of the calmer games because the fans are outrageous.

and how far is wexofrd away from say… the robinson mall. (its less then 5 min away from me)

welcome

hop on 79 north at the 276/79 interchange… its prob about 30 minutes from robinson .

http://www.mapquest.com/directions/main.adp?do=nw&go=1&r=f&aoh=&aot=&aof=&1a=&1c=Robinson&1s=PA&1z=&1n=Washington%20County&1y=US&1l=jNUyxuzZgK8%3D&1g=TvuRlNtGc3E%3D&1v=CITY&2a=&2c=warrendale&2s=pa&2z=&2y=US&2l=&2g=&2pn=&2pl=&2v=&2ffi=&2ex=&2n=

welcome

WELCOME, post up some pics of your car :beer:

i live 2 mins from robinson mall, and it takes me about 15 mins to go to the cruise in wexford

Welcome

Welcome to the area/board, I think you’ll find Pittsburgh a LITTLE more interesting than Cleveland.

welcome to the burgh/board:beer: