New member sayin' what's up

Love the cars ! Welcome !

How many coils did you have to cut out to get it that low?

JK, I saw the yellow one rollin around look killer.

Welcome to the discombobulated family we call Shift. :slight_smile:

Good god.
I’m lovin’ the stance of the E36, please do not alter it.

Stance = :excited. Nice cars and welcome to our corner of the internet

Think i seen your e36 f/s on zilvia.net not too long ago. Me and mcflurry saw your from the albany area and i was thinking about getting it…

Nice cars and welcome!

Edit: http://zilvia.net/f/cars-sale/298846-wtt-feeler-1995-bmw-e36-m3-lightly-modded.html

moar E36 M3’s!!! good times!!!

i need to start dumping money into mine.

Deadbeats spending habits :

Protein Shakes> Cars

welcome. i remember seeing the yellow bmw when we had that vw meet under the bridges. i like how that sits a LOT

welcome whats goodie

:roflhahahah and ik right def gotta meet up this spring/summer

sort of. I had it on craigslist for a bit but I never really had any intention of selling it unless I got my ridiculous asking price:lol

I love e36s. Tis my third.

Haha thanks man! It was some work getting it to sit as low as it does.

Sorry but the rear is getting some tiny spacers out back and once I got the stance dialed in flawlessly, I’m going back back to a performance height so I can drive the car like it;s ment to. I do love the look tho.

(http://zilvia.net/f/cars-sale/298846-wtt-feeler-1995-bmw-e36-m3-lightly-modded.html[/quote)] Thanks man. Im probably going to sell it after the summer if you’d be interested.

Yep. Thanks, she’s sitting a little flusher than it was on the fikses

thanks homie whaz goodie. solid avatar. dwight ftw!

me likes flushy! fiksies are nice lookin wheels, tho i heard bmw guys complain at VIR that they all split on their cars. that was odd. i def want to check that car out in person upclose, man.

Deff saw this car on western before…going in and out of traffic pretty fast. Cut me off too :vlad

Yeah mine cracked a lot. Thats one of the reasons I sold them… and so I could fund a 240 project.:lol

My bad dude if it was me who cut you off.:frowning: I rarely drive like that (especially not on western lol):slight_smile:

Bee Bee Ess FTW!:thumbup

haha word, i remember seein this at the vw/audi thin under the bridges… if you don’t mind me asking, what would you be asking for the Bmw if you sell it?

Welcome man. I’ve seen you stuntin around UAlbany. I live on Indian Quad in the tower. I’ve got a green 98 2.5rs with Sti Brembo’s and RPF1’s. It’s slow, you may have seen me lol.

Whats up man… I feel like ive seen your 240 around campus

welcome, clean M

Welcome! I think I’ve seen you around!

Nah you’re lying