nice ride

Wow this is a first…I like your Cavi…ah I said it! LOL

seriously though your kept it nice and clean…good job!

Welcome to the site, nice ride.

I’d like to check out that GMPP kit, I have an 04 LS Sport. I’ll post a pic later.

Hello everyone, I wanted everyone to know
NOPI is coming to the burgh. That’s right for the weekend of July 28-29 2007

You’ve been on this site since July 2005 and that is your first post? Wow.

Uhhh…they do “bolt on”.

Welcome Alias1429, nice cav. What kind of times in the 1/4?

welcome

boosted cool, nice car.

I hope to see it at the flashlight drags.

Welcome, good looking and performing cavi

last year I ran a 14.9 at 93.4mph with a 2.34 60ft. I had a lot of trouble getting traction. Hopefully with the new tires and some of the other new mods I’ve added, I’ll see low 14s, maybe a high 13, but I doubt it. The fact that its auto contributes to the slowness. Bone stock it was a mid to low 16 second car, so I guess I’m happy with what it runs. Hopefully the weather stays clear for this coming weekend, so I can go to the track and see how much the new mods helped.

What price did you get the GMPP S/C kit for? I’m weighing this vs. a Domination Chassis turbo setup (not right now but after the car is paid off)

i paid $2695 for the kit. I bought it from paceperformance.com. The only other cost associated with the kit is the pcm reflash at the dealer. I think I paid $109 for that.

part# please

clean car man. ships a buddy of mines g/f went there they lived there for a little also. alot of sluts out there arent there??? welcome

welcome!..nice cavi

Hi.

Mike

please join us in our other forums!