Hey guys, my name is Ken. I heard about shift518 from a few people I’ve ran into around the area. I’ve owned a bunch of different types of cars from Vettes, to DSMs to Zs to M3s. I currently own an E46 M3 (stock) and I love it. Not too sure If I’ll mod it, I don’t know how long i plan on keeping it. Here are some pics of my past vehicles as well as my current ride. Here they are left to right (I hope) 1990 300ZX Twin Turbo, 2003 G35 6MT, 2003 BMW M3 SMG, 1994 Laser Turbo FWD. I love the M3, but I’d like to keep it and find a 1970 Nova proect car too. I’ll always have a thing for classic muscle, the cars my dad had when I was a kid got me into cars in the first place. I’m usually around the Albany area so let me know if there is a meet or a cruise. If I’m not working I’m down.

I might’ve seen you around, I see a couple silver E46 ///M’s around the area.

Welcome!

Welcome!

wow nice cars dude, welcome to the site !

welcome to the site man

We wholesale women fashion brand clothing, pls see http://picasaweb.google.com/toptopglobal, accept Paypal payment .

welcome to shift

Cool collection of cars you got there, Welcome

“The notion that you can conduct hangers manufacturera purely counterterrorist kind of campaign and do it from a distance simply does not accord with reality,” Mr. Gates told reporters last Thursday. “The reality is that even if you want to focus on counterterrorism, you cannot do that successfully without local law enforcement, without internal security, without intelligence.”