Figured I’d post a formal introduction as I’ve been posting more frequently over the course of the past week.

Names Steve, grew up in the Capital Region in good old Stillwater. Bought myself an 05 Diamond Graphite Infiniti G35X close to five years ago as a graduation present from college. No crazy mods other then OEM Clear Corners, JWT Popcharger, 15% Tint all around and a Magnaflow muffler since my stock one rotted to piss at the end of last winter. I’m looking to potentially do a full Stillen exhaust sometime next spring if I don’t get rid of the car (I’m highly considering getting a Silverado 2500HD next year).

Currently doing Construction Inspection work for a local Civil Engineering firm up at Luther Forest/AMD. If anyone needs any type of Civil Engineering, Surveying, or Environmental Work done let me know.

welcome man. I grew up in round lake my whole life and my father grew up in luthers. This is a good area.

I would like a topographical map of my anus

I really do love this area, nice mix of rural living with a 15-20 minute drive from any sort of store/business you can imagine.

I’ve got to make a point to get out on Round Lake to do more fishing next year, I went out a couple times this past summer and the only thing I caught was a good buzz.

Welcome from Mechanicville. All of my fun cars are either sold or in storage. I do public relations and fundraising and am occasionally fat on television.

Welcome dude

Welcome Man.
I work at Transtech\QCQA Labs.
We have a bunch of guys at the luther forest site.

Yea, the project i’m currently working on is adjacent to Luther Forest, it’s a 7 million dollar road project involving the construction of new roads on Farley, Fitch, Cold Springs & Elmore Robinson Roads in the T/O Stillwater. I’ve met a couple guys from QCQA who were doing compaction & asphalt testing over the summer.

Great group of guys.
We have the lab and also the products side that produces our non-nuclear density gauge.
I’m the company graphics\web guy.

welcome!

welcome, my dad has that exact same car. we’ve been looking around for exhausts cause the current one is rotting and there is not a whole lot of options out there, but there are a couple

Welcome to the gang!

Don’t mind Benny, he’s got a web equivalent of social anxiety.

fixed for ya Vlad.

Ever spend time driving in albany? I think I saw a boosted 4dr G35 driving under the tunnels in the plaza a week or two ago while I was outside on break at work

Edit: nevermind I read popcharger as procharger lol.

I drive in Albany every now and again but unfortunately my G is not boosted.

Would be interesting to see what type of setup he would be running though.