new method of tinting your taillights...

http://www.team-integra.net/forum/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=15&TopicID=252077&PagePosition=1

:roflpicard::roflpicard::roflpicard::roflpicard:

saw this a little while ago…team integra is the worst forum ive ever seen

what happens when they run? haha

This isn’t new

thank you for the correction. I have now lived a complete life.

wow. His mom must be pissed

That is rediculous. :lol: But it did look a little better than the alternate coats of black and clear on mine though. I had to strip it all off, made them completely black and you couldn’t even see any light.

whats next a black garbage bag?

um…yeah think of all the possibilities with the different colors available

im going to use that when i do my head lights

there’s only like one or two smart people on that forum, and this guy is not one of them

that fourm sucks … honestly i knew better to not join that site at 17 when i bought my first integra.

holy. fuck.

i never would have guessed. i read the title and figured saran wrap? panty hose… hahahah thats great.

yea this has been around forever… altho i don’t think i’ve seen it done in a while, or on an integra no less

i remember doing this back in highschool, instead of blackouts getting stolen we put these on our headlights

Get the dick out of your ass, I was just pointing out that this has been done for a long time.

thats the oldest cheez mod ever. i did this when my truck was brand new, looked cool for like 2 weeks, then i ripped em off. Maybe ‘Fishnet stocking tint’ will soon sweep the nation!

awesome.

That’s awesome!

Pretty innovative…I’ll give him that.