New NEXUS 7

So I bought a nexus 7 last night at staples. It was an impulse buy.

I got home and used it, set it up then realized what in the fuck am I going to do with it, I’ve had 3 tablet… I’ve gotten rid of all of them because I quickly realize I have no use for them :rofl

It sells for $229. I’ll let it got to someone here for 200 firm, i plan on bringing it back tonight but figured I’d throw it out there in case someone wanted to save 30 bucks.

This is the new one that just came out. Its Small, thin and super light and the screen is gorgeous. The high DPI really makes reading etc a lot nicer… However I can’t justify keeping it just o keep up on some of my news sites and magazine subscriptions lol

Did not even have to pay a restocking fee at staples

Anyone looking at this missed out :lol

For real though if anyone is looking to make a break into the tablets… If your not tied into the Apple ecosystem you cannot beat the new Nexus 7… its fast… androiud 4.3 is the tits (the did some optimizing with how android handles nand flash getting shitty over time) the screen is GORGEOUS… 1900x1200 on a 7 inch screen makes for some really crisp video and text if you like to read…

Unfortunately I dident have a use for it, just like I havent with my past tablets… fun toys but no real use