Nexus 7 Official Google Case

Just like the title says, for sale is my case for my nexus 7 in dark gray. I ordered it directly from the Google play store. I got the case yesterday, used it for the day, and returned my tablet today because I’m not using it like I thought I would. Obviously I no longer have any use for the case.

I have a receipt for $28 that I spent on the case shipped to my door. I’m firm at $20, you pick it up. I live in Kenmore and work in Hamburg.

I’ll link to the case when I get on my computer, posting from my phone at the moment.

https://play.google.com/store/devices/details/Nexus_7_Cover_Dark_Grey_WiFi_only?id=nexus_7_cover&feature=accessories#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDExMSwiZGV2aWNlLW5leHVzXzdfY292ZXIiXQ…

Bump, also now have screen protectors (two packs of 3) that I can throw in for an extra $5 to sweeten the deal.

I already had these on order from Amazon before I returned my nexus. I tried to cancel the order, but now I’m stuck with them

bump $20 for the case and screen protectors

If you get less firm, hit me up

…that’s what she said?

Not going to happen. The cases are $20 + shipping. I’ve already eaten the shipping and am throwing in the screen protectors for free.

Everything is still sitting in the packaging in my room, worst case scenario is I’ll hang onto it till after Christmas and sell it on craigslist to someone that got a nexus tablet as a gift.

Lock this up