New One Lap teaser photo

Robert picked up another grocery getter to add to his GM fleet. Going to run this one with the three HHR’s in the 2012 One Lap of America Event. My sister and I head out to Indiana next Weds Morning for the start of the event on Friday.

Bone stock aside from some new CCW’s and RE-11’s and a set of hawk pads all around. Took the car out for a quick jaunt today and it motors to say the least.

I’ll post more pics in a dedicated OLOA thread while I’m on the event(we have video coverage as well this year :slight_smile: ) But for now a single teaser of Roberts new car

:thumb

These cars are supposed to be really fucking fast

~550hp 6.2L supercharger squirrel cage under the hood certainly helps yes.

I have to admit and told this to JVG today. Maybe it’s just me and I’m getting older but if someone put a 996 GT3 and this car in front of me and told me I could have either scott free, I’d pick the CTS-V no questions. It’s damn quick, looks good(I love the wagon), and is ridiculously comfortable. Gonna be sad to see it go overseas after the race.

IBSpecialkidaskspermissiontomasturbatetophoto

Awesome looking vehicle. I’m sure Robert will enjoy this car this year.

Are you driving any of the HHRs in the event?

Let me know how the RE-11s hold up. You know how much I praise those tires, so it’ll be good to see someone else’s opinion on them on track events.

Co-driving the silver HHR SS again this year.

Went with the RE-11’s after the multiple sidewall blowouts that occurred on the PS2’s last year. They were not going to chance fucking up ANOTHER two sets of CCWs let alone risk potentially flipping a car on track/street like what almost happened at Barber in 2011.

i didnt even bother asking.

:expressionless:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-HRLPBKX59HA/TtF3dwaVQMI/AAAAAAAAAzw/avMRobzBJ7Y/s1600/YAO-MING-SCARED-HECK-NO-FACE-AFRAID.jpg

[/quote]

[/QUOTE]

PERFECT response. :crackup

Definetly a badass cadillac.

YES!!!

Love the power and comfort of the V series!

Nizeeeee! :excited:excited:excited

Driven it for all of maybe ten minutes and I already miss it :lol

Fucking awesome. I love the new CTS-V’s, the wagons even more.

Lost the car at road america. Total loss. Got gopro footage of the rollover that may get posted later. At this point were just putzing back to tirerack for last event

Also blew the motor in tue 2010 hhr ss so its been a nutty event

This?

Yes that and when i find who wrote that article words will be had as some f that bullshit should not have been posted in that manner

Brock is gonna be fucking livid. Fuuuuck

Im having that article pulled asap