New Orange Cobra?

Didn’t race it, wouldn’t mind tho…

Sweet modded to hell and back new orange cobra. Wheels, looked lowered and was super loud. Saw it out north park area/RMU maybe a week or 2 ago. Looked like a younger guy maybe mid 20’s driving it. Sweet ride, anyone know him?

i think he got the escalade in a race. :nuts:

I’m assuming it wasnt nates??vert considering his just got put back togther.

If it’s a newer style and not a bubble body, then it wasn’t Nate’s. That was my first guess though when I heard “Orange Cobra”.

Saw this car at the Midway cruise 2 weeks ago. It is BAD ASS!

obviously wanna run him on the R1. If he’s over 650 to the wheels, which Im just totally guessing due to the amount of money it seemed to have in it, I’d like to run.

I’m assuming it was a 03-04?

The one I saw was a GT500, possibly a clone. Totally built up, running a Procharger with tons of boost. Sounded like a jet plane when he was on it!

ahhh ok i know what one ur talking about

If u look closely he was in front of me on the way up to the summit show. Theres also another pic of it. Its procharged,nitrous etc and yes its a clone. Nice car though! Hes from around the beaver falls area.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/shhiknow/summit%2008/summitshow026.jpg

It was great,had it for dinner!

:rofl:

in what?

his dreams

aw, that was it. Unless he threw in a built 5.4 and is pushing over 700rwhp on the spray, Im a little let down that its a clone. I thought it might of been a real deal screamer. Still a nice ride.

That car sounds like hell breaking loose. It is definitely bad ass, even though it’s just a GT.

Yes its a clone… I like the GT500 body, but I dislike the GT500 badges on it, a lot, they dont belong…

The plate too… Orange 500… sorry, it’s not a GT500…

R I C E