New Parts and pics WRX

Look at Avatar!!

lol ya i thought about that after i said it.

any pics of the pillarless grill up close?

I’ve been pondering this for my STi

ill take a close up for u today and post it on here. im in the middle of paintin my ebay strut tower braces

here is a pic of my ebay sturt tower braces… not to bad for $25 brand new . i am repaintin the ends blue im just not down with the pink

close up pics of my grille

this is where the emblem use to be and u cant tell i cut it out and filled in the holes

NICE!

Hmm I could take pillar out and just leave the STi badge on the grill…

ya that would look good… i love the look without the pillar in there

here are the strut tower braces repainted and put on the car. well the front for the time being. I have to repaint the one do to the fact the holes were not lined up right and had to dremel them out to make it fit right.

i have been bored today lol

Nice I like the blue against the white

looks good tito! Now take it to the fucking track and quit wasting money on looks!

i am bored i just polished up my IC a little bit and it looks pretty good ill take a pic and post it soon.

I would love an 04 wrx and would kill for an 04 STi. Keep up the work man. Why don’t you just go with the subaru suspension so it’s still under warrenty?

its called money and its sumthing i dont have lol

im running fmic on stock TD04, noticed nothing but improvements. the lag thing is a myth. runs even better now that i got it dyno tuned

Nice Scooby man!!! We definately need a Scooby cruise around here… basicly so i can drool over everyons car… Oh nice tower brace too… I love mine!

but ur still a homo:blah: