New Parts and pics WRX

i felt like posting some new pics of my car. I just shaved the front grill and put on an sti hood scoop.

aaawwwhhhh shit . yea it looks good man

now all u need is bigger wheels with a fat offset , just my 2cents

thanks ya im trying to make up my mind on what suspension to run and what wheels i want… i hope to have that done within a few months

Nice clean REX!

looks great, once i get some free time i will also be shaving my front emblem off, and clearing the head lights, i just have not had time to do it.

ya finding the time to do this shit sucks lol

Looks good…

How bout get a FMIC and turn the sti scoop around…

Looks good man, keep up the good work.

a FMIC means bigger turbo and some other small parts and right now im happy being at stage2 i just need to work on how it looks plus im waiting for the warrenty to run out before i start messin with more bolt ons

you need to trade me headlights.

j/k im pretty much doing exactly what you have done to your front end. except im also going to add bigger fogs in the next couple of months, after i find time to clear the front headlights and remove the front emblem.

ya trust me i want the JDM fogs so bad but i just cant bring myself to spend $350 on them

its not just that either also gotta get a different bumper beam that i think is in the 150 range. but it will looks so hawt with them, i gotta do it, i think that my g/f is gonna get me them for my birthday maybe in november.

that is a clean sweet and clean looking car

when you get a fmic that car will be sex

Oh didn’t know it was hard to add the FMIC… but its a awesome WRX

Very nice, very clean.

u really dont need a new bumper beam u can cut ur old one to make it work and thats what i would do. i read alot about them and almost ordered them but the place i found that had them was on back order and didnt want to wait lol

The fmic isnt that hard to install it would just suck with a stock turbo and really wouldnt do anything good and would cuz me to lose some boost. so i would need a bigger turbo for more boost and more power :slight_smile:

hey ECOvenom i see u live in north versailles. i work out there at giant eagle

oh shit thats you in the parking lot… i live across the street…:mullet:

lol ya probably… damn what color is ur ride? i never seen it around