new pittspeed merchandise

boom!

hats, beanie hats(ya know like for the winters) and polo shirts.

place the order today for a few of the polo shirts and 1 of each for the hats. I will take pictures when they come in, then offer them to you guys!

everything is nice and embroidered and will be pre order only. should have everything in 2 weeks

woot!

cant wait to see the polos.

x2 what color shirts??

i’m interested in a hat. and still waiting for my shirt.

going to be pink with popped collar :rofl:

Now every since I could remember I been poppin my collar
Poppin poppin my collar, Poppin poppin my collar
Every since I could remember I been working this hoes
And they betta put my money in my hand

quit being a :tool: you dont like it when ppl do it to your thread quit doing it to others

just drop already

oh yeah, sorry don… shoot me a PM with your address and what shirt you want. I forgot all about that…

the polo shirts will be Heather Gray, Beanie is Black with a silver stripe, and the hat is black with silver stitching.

The new logo that will be on this merchandise is the official pittspeed logo that will start to be incorporated in this site and everything we do.

Yay, now I can get a shirt that I can wear to work other than on Fridays.

thats what I am saying!

If this stuff is coming from Jeff, the embrodiery he did for us turned out really nice. He did a couple of our shirts and hoodies when he got the equipment in.

yeah, well Jeff’s sister does all the embroidery. I will go nowhere else but Jeff, the quality of work and service is top notch!

I agree, the only thing Jeff does not do for us is our pit crew shirts because he cannot get an account set up with the shirt manufacture (he tried). Evidently its hard to get an account with the maker of our shirts.

So we use a lady that works out of North Huntingdon and did a lot of my fire department embrodiery. (she has an account)

got ya… he was telling me about a new style shirt that he wanted me to try out… it was like a dickeys work shirt butto down. I am thinking about getting a few of those made too.

are you going to make a matching arm band for Kolar?

:rofl:

that is under discussion right now, I have been working with his modeling agency for the past month. Will see how it goes

id be interested in a dickies shirt and a polo or two

:rofl: !!1