NEW POST! DriftStar Session 2 - July 16th Toy Drive/Charity

i’ll be dropping by to spectate.

ill be there to spectate… See everyone there.

See you all tomorow :hay:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I MANAGED TO PULL MY SHIT TOGETHER!

I’M COMING BITCHESSSSSSSZEEZEZEZZZZSEEASAZZZZARHGGHHH

rage. :o

Can’t make it this time guys :frowning: . My son’s b-day party yesterday and the new monster truck powerwheels we got him has kinda tapped us out, money wise. It’s worth it though as he had a SUPER 6th birthday and the look on his face was worth every penny. :smiley:

I’ll try for the next one but have a great time guys and don’t forget to take pic’s and vids.

Have a good one fella’s.

Take care.

Easy 8)

so how was it? hope theres lot of pics/vids.

Hope all went well

Convoy was hot…literally…had to stick around in the timmies for the A/C.

the drive there was awesome. The intense motorsport S14.5 was ripping the road apart, and when seesom (dunno how to spell name) tried to follow, he blew up his tire…lol…so we had to pull over to help him out. after that it was a smooth 1.5hour drive towards shannonville. at the track, lots of cool touring cars, sasha’s car looks awesome as always.

Again, Vlad and Chris was showing that they owned this track, and that their drifting level is close to professional. Truely amazing, (thanks to Vlad for the crazy 2 laps) Vlad was pulling 10 second slides, friggin rage. Chris and his super colored rims took a dump. Other drivers were doing a great job as they kept improving lap after lap, especially tyler. :slight_smile: lots of help at the pits and great to see people willing to give rides for people that never experieince drifting in car. Competition started at around 8:30 ish, and the s12, hachi driven by sasha and all the other s14’s were showing off their stuff. Vlad we nuts as usual until his tire blew. Chris blew ALLLLL OF HIS TIRES and ended up putting on different rims for rear left and right just for the competition …i remember chris said " I have to win THIS!!!" and then slapped on his uneven worned tires and rushed out for the last 3 min of compeition. On the last lap, on the straightaway, chris’s tires started sparking out, but rage took over and he didnt give a shit, kept going until the last 2 turns, and his tires poped again. took him around 10 min to drag his ass back to pits.

chris ended up getting 1st place, Vlad getting 2nd, and 3rd i dunno.

congrats chris…you deserved it.

very bad summary imo…but oh well…i’m chinese, i can’t make grammer, no english good.

thanks JDMPANDA (ryan) for the ride there, and my chance to drive your car back.

warning i’ll be at the next track day with my dirty bad ass flyingchicken.

Hahahaha thanks a lot for the compliments dude, yeah I raged out like a bastard in those last 5 minutes on the track… I missed out on the competition the 1st time around, and i knew i couldn’t let it happen again. :lol:

It was a great day!! Thanks to Jover, BE and everyone else who organized this event, I couldn’t be more satisfied with everything that happened today…

except my brand new ES100’s that i bought from Mark!!! THEY DIED AFTER ONLY 3 TRACK DAYS!!! I NEED MY WARRANTY!!! GAHHH

Congrats to Vlad and Chris (the other one) who came 2nd and 3rd! and a big hand to everyone else who slid out there today.

Uh… I don’t really know what else to say, I had to drive to frigging Ottawa right after the track day, so I’m a little tired.

I hope everyone else had as much of a blast as I did! and i hope nobody got owned by the mosquitos at the end like i did… hahaha.

oh yeah sorry you didn’t get a ride calvin(kelvin?) i’ll let you in on the next drift day

Was there another Tyler there or are you talking about me? if so thanks alot!

And you forgot to mention that Chris did his whole last lap in a single drift combo. He scored like 5 342 679 points on that slide. was it rage?

And 3rd place driver is also a Chris. Awesome event and best is my car is still drivable…ish.! YAY! for not breaking a months work!

finally made it home and had to hit up a post on here…

my first driftstar event and it was amazing!

big thanks to jover for the tow and all that organized the event.

looking forward to seeing all of the pics and video mania… :smiley:

most of you guys did really well and i’m looking forward to seeing you all at the next event… cheers!

edit: the event was only missing one thing … :wink:

Congrats to Vlad & Chris u guys did awesome!

good event.
i hope there will be another driftstar/Battle Endless event again.
congrats to chris(cloudzero), vlad(allesserfate), chris(theo’s buddy)
and everyone who participated, everyone did good.

Thanks everyone who made this event possible, as usualy kudos to jover for having the best drift events around. On the way back Jon (blu2forty) headgasket blew so we had to go 60km/h the whole way back as we had to constantly put water in the rad and then we ended up eating at 3am in scarborough and than on the way home David (xuperxero - 350Z) figured out that my car was shooting hella flames and we went to our meet tim hortons location and got one on video, its sick! great day! thanks everyone.

me and ryan drove by the intense motorsport guys at a wendy’s…and you guys disappeared after we passed you guys on the highway when we were going back to toronto…too bad i had to get home quick, or i would of stuck around with ryan with you guys…

Super JDM-tyte Umbrella girls?

Damn it was hot. And mosquitos in Shannonville are insane! Someone called a Jihad on my blood type I swear. We were still killing the little buggers in Toronto! My car was full of them!

Kudos to everyone that made it out … there were a lot of cars out, I don’t know the actual number, but it seemed like a thick field.

Big shout out to Jover and Battle Endless for another wicked event. Oh and Happy Birthday too dude! I remembered somewhere near Trenton. Sorry I forgot.

Congrats to Chris, Vlad and Chris. The weather was brutal and these guys were out there killing it, all day. Chris had to limp into the winners circle after a mid-drift blowout! I got a sneak preview of some of the pics in raw format and they look awesome! There will be at least 2 well produced vids coming in a short while too.

The speed has really come up from the last DriftStar event. I know Danner was trapping 160+ at the end of the straightaway. :shock: There were some new faces too, and these guys came out to play hard.

I was just starting to figure out the newfound “power” of the Celica when something went pop. So close too … 426,996 km at the time of death. She’ll be back though, and maybe actually semi-properly set up too … maybe :wink:

Way to step it up, and way to help push drifting further and further in Ontario. Let’s keep it up!

thanks jover and BE for hosting the event and thanks to season (lucidsnow) vlad , david (350z) and my friends that spectated for making sure i made it home ok. actually vlad i blew the headgasket before track i think i just made it worst at track. i knew i should of stopped when i over heated the first time but i cant pass sliding

I wanna see the pics!

wooot thanks ken dude from be… i got 2 laps in… but my car was not in running condition… dam that was a long day… i got to be passenger…so i thank alex/tall chris/vlad for letting me be in ur car for few laps… i got home at 5am T____T so exhausted… got back from shannonville to markham by 3:30? yeah…i got some pics… and of course i got pics of the winners like last time… so pics will be sent and uploaded after i resize

Great event, sucks I can’t drive cuz 18’s tires are too expensive :evil: . I just got new tires 3 days ago ever since June 4th track day and I couldn’t afford to go through another grand plus for another set. Haha. Congrats to Chris K, Vlad and Chris (S14) for taking the top 3. Chris K, nice sparking the tires on the 1st turn of ur last lap, looked amazing!

The drive back with blu2forty’s blown headgasket was slow at 70km/h. But nonetheless, i got to know some of you guys and others that was with us a lot better.

Got home at 5 am after eating at markham station and then chilling at tim hortons after discovering vlad’s car had flaming exhaust on the highway :smiley: .

Overall a very interesting day and some unexpected turn out of events. I hope there’s another track day this yr, I may try to get my hands on another set of 18’s rims and then try to get some used tires for track.

now… PICS! VIDEOS! GIMME!!