New Product Go Pro Camera!

There’s been a new product out there for a while that I think many of you may be interested in. It’s call the GoPro Digital Camera. It allows you to capture video @ 30FPS without wires and with several different camera mounts available. We are currently selling the GoPro Motorsports wide camera for $199. We’ll be showing some demos of this camera as soon as it comes in. Please PM with inquiries or orders!

This camera will allow you to take some pretty quality video of your ON/OFF road exploits and will hopefully make it easier for everyone to give us some better videos!

Check it out at http://www.goprocamera.com/ and order one today from us at Gearhead Performance!

Post in the right section, please.

was this developed locally by any chance?

I demand to be official tester of this product jay

really good product i have 1 i use it alot.

I still haven’t received my own section yet and this is more of a public service announcement in combination with a sale, so I should have posted it in both, lol. There’s been a lot of camera holding so I figured this would be a good option to make it easier and safer to film while driving and such. Hopefully this will bring some interest to the options that are available. OK, so BD wants to test drive this baby… I need to see some smoke then!

Let me throw it on my car for the next drift event a LVD and there will be smoke!

The video resolution is crap…

I suppose you’d rather throw the $600 cam out on the roof, lol. Def a good alternative.

I want one of these to tape all of my supermoto shenanigans… if only I could get half of the shit that we do on tape. :lol

i kan haz test dorifto?

Actually it’s pretty good. Much better than I had initially thought. I’ll be posting up some videos on here soon to show this thing off.

Personally, this is one of the best ideas going so far. You can mount it pretty much anywhere on the car, inside and out, Upside down and sideways! I’ve had this on the car in several different positions at high speed and it’s not even an issue. I guess they had this thing on the Falken Porsche race car and used some footage shot from these cameras in their commercial.

On a side note, this would be great for all you guys on bikes, skateboards, motorcycles, skis, or snowboards. It’s waterproof and super shock resistant so it’s perfect for us! Apparently they even have a chest strap you can pick up and attach the camera to if you want a unique vantage point or lack a good mounting point.

We’ll be offering these for $220 with a 2GB SD card included so you can get a 56 minute record time and get all your adventures on film! Not only that you can program it to take over 1900 snapshots at 2 second intervals in case video isn’t your thing! Remember it’s 5 Megapixel so it’s a pretty good looking picture!

Thanks for taking another look and hope to see you soon!