New Product Go Pro Camera!

There’s been a new product out there for a while that I think many of you may be interested in. It’s call the GoPro Digital Camera. It allows you to capture video @ 30FPS without wires and with several different camera mounts available. We are currently selling the GoPro Motorsports wide camera for $199. We’ll be showing some demos of this camera as soon as it comes in. Please PM with inquiries or orders!

This camera will allow you to take some pretty quality video of your ON/OFF road exploits and will hopefully make it easier for everyone to give us some better videos!

Check it out at http://www.goprocamera.com/ and order one today from us at Gearhead Performance!

wow, looks like a fantastic product. the second i get a rollbar to mount it to i’ll be placing an order :lol

cross post?

Wow, what’s up with that??

Did you try the camera out yourself yet?

the camra is pretty cool

Tempted to buy this. Any way I can try it out at your shop before I drop the coin on it? I am interested in video quality and image stabilization mainly.

edit Just watched some online samples. Video quality is subpar, as is audio and pictures. Cool idea, but the quality just isn’t there IMO.

Do you like skiing? It’s the most popular sport in winter. Do you want to get a perfect ski jackets?Please get this one, the most popular ski jacket ever… brand new men’s spyder ski jackets in gray Are you looking for a perfect Spyder jackets? You can’t miss this one,it’s waterproof, making of breathable materials and thin-profile insulation, this Spyd… New discount spyder men’s ski jacket in red This waterproof and breathable men’s Spyder Jackets is reasonably priced outerwear with many of the same great features found in Spyder’s top-end designs. $159.99 new spyder men’s ski jacket in black There is a style of men’s spyder jacket in black. X-static? Silver Fiber technology is perfect for body-hugging garments. Its seamless design eliminates…$159.99 Spyder men’s discount ski suit in red and white Ready for hardcore backcountry adventures, the Invader is designed to stand up to rigorous use. The jacket’s critical seams are taped to prevent water or snow…$159.99 wonderful men’s discount spyder ski jackets detachable in blue This style of Spyder jackets is not only comfortable but also functional. The design lines and color accents on the men’s Spyder Jacket compliment your fash…

The company’s wholesale Adidas clothing and shoe designs typically feature three parallel bars, and the same motif is incorporated into Adidas’s current official logo.

A pinch valve is a full bore or fully ported type of control valve which presents no obstruction to flow passage. There are a few types of pinch valves based upon application…Pinch valves used for fluids usually employ a device that directly contacts process tubing. Forcing the tubing togethor will create a seal that is equivalent to the tubing’s permeability.