GB: GoPro HD Cameras and Accessories

This deal is for new GoPro HD 1080P cameras and accessories. They are all the latest HD wide angle units, not the older lower resolution models with lower quality sound. I’ve seen these cameras used for just about everything from CNN covering the Chilean mine rescue to on/in car footage from cars which is what myself and many of our customers are doing. Once you have one you’ll find yourself using it for all sorts of things. Personally I have several now so I can shoot in car footage alongside a front angle, rear angle, and an extra view like watching a suspension component.

Items will arrive well in time before Christmas and I think these would make awesome gifts for friends or loved ones.

Here’s a few example videos shot with these cameras:

They take great still images too. I find myself using it for stills when I don’t feel like carrying my Nikon DSLR around.

GoPro’s HD Motorsports HERO is the world’s highest performance 1080p HD on-board video and still photo camera. Professional quality 1080p, 960p, and 720p HD resolutions record at 30 frames per second (60 fps in 720p). The HD Motorsports HERO easily mounts to any helmet, motorcycle, ATV, car, plane, jet ski, boat, snowmobile or other vehicle. The camera’s quick-release mounting design makes it easy to re-position the camera around your vehicle for professional quality HD video from several angles.

http://innovativetuningdl.com/images/Products/GoPro/HDMotosportsHero.jpg

* 1 HD HERO Camera (5 megapixel)
* 1 Rechargable 1100 mAh Lithium-Ion Battery
* 1 Waterproof Quick-Release Housing (180’/60 m)
* 3 Flat, 3M™ Adhesive Mounts
* 2 Curved, 3M™ Adhesive Mounts
* 2 Quick-Release Buckles
* 1 Vertical Surface “J-Hook” Buckle
* 1 Suction Cup Mount
* 1 Three-Way Pivoting Side Arm Assembly
* 1 USB Cable
* 1 Component Video (HDTV) Cable
* 1 Composite Video + Audio Out Cable
* Warranty: One Year

I’m also offering the HD Helmet Hero Package and the HD Hero Naked.

HD Helmet Hero Package:

http://innovativetuningdl.com/images/Products/GoPro/HelmetHeroHD.jpg

* 1 Rechargeable 1100 mAh Lithium-Ion Battery
* 1 Headlamp-Style Head Strap
* 1 Vented Helmet Strap
* 2 Curved, 3M™ Adhesive Mounts
* 2 Flat, 3M Adhesive Mounts
* 1 Three-Way Pivoting Side Arm Assembly
* 2 Quick-Release Buckles
* 1 USB Cable

HD Hero Naked is simply:

http://innovativetuningdl.com/images/Products/GoPro/HDHeroNaked.jpg

* 1 Rechargeable 1100 mAh Lithium-Ion Battery
* 1 Curved, 3M™ Adhesive Mount
* 1 Quick-Release Buckle
* 1 USB Cable

More product info and normal pricing is available here:

I’m not limiting this group buy so each person can buy as many cameras, kits, and accessories as they’d like and get the discounted pricing on all of it. I’m also not capping the total number sold. The only limit is the deadline for the group buy. You must make full non refundable payment by November 24th.

Payment can be made via Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, or in US cash. As usual, all our prices are in USD. Prices assume pick up at our shop. Payment will be taken for cameras at the 1-5 unit price and if 6+ are sold, the difference will be refunded to you when the group buy closes. Accessories are 25% off as mentioned.

Shipping is available at an additional cost and if the item is being paid for from and shipped out of NY state, you don’t have to pay NYS sales tax on it.

Group Buy List:
1 - RedRocket - Naked HD Hero and accessories
2 - 02vwgolf - Helmet Hero HD and accessories
3 - wahoo - Motorsports HD Hero and accessories
4 - scoob_0321 - Motorsports HD Hero and accessories
5 - LAFENGAS - Motorsports HD Hero and accessories.
6 - EE06STI - Motorsports HD Hero and accessories.

When I have info on when everything will arrive here I will post it up.

:bigtup:

Few of my friends have these, they’re super nice

Mike,
I am very interested. I will let you know ASAP.

Damn… it’s too early for me to get in on this. You need to do this in the spring! :frowning:

In for later.

I noticed they use these on topgear now too.

These are fantastic, if anyone wants samples of what they can do I can grab my friend’s videos off of youtube with it strapped to his motorcycle helmet

edit: I forget but it might be attached to the tank not his helmet, I’d have to look. But let me know in here if you want an example of the quality.

This has been my favorite short video for a long time…

https://youtu.be/jnf8To59EZg

I think I got them all, well all the ones I could find.

I’m also offering 25% off the following accessories through the group buy:
Roll Bar Mount - $29.99 – 25% - $22.50
Ride HERO (Handlebar Seatpost Mount) - $19.99 – 25% - $15.00
Grab Bag - $19.99 – 25% - $15.00
Flat Adhesive Mounts - $19.99 – 25% - $15.00
Curved Adhesive Mounts - - $19.99 – 25% - $15.00
Suction Cup Mount - $29.99 – 25% - $22.50
NVG Mount NEW
Helmet Front Mount NEW - $12.99 – 25% = $9.75
Head Strap Mount - $14.99 – 25% = $11.25
Vented Helmet Strap Mount - $14.99 – 25% = $11.25
Chest Mount Harness - $39.99 – 25% = $30.00
3D HERO Housing + Sync Cable NEW
HD Wrist Housing NEW - $39.99 – 25% = $30.00
Wide Wrist HERO Housing - $39.99 – 25% = $30.00
HD Skeleton Housing - $39.99 – 25% = $30.00
Quick-Release Wide Housing - $39.99 – 25% = $30.00
Quick-Release HD Housing - $39.99 – 25% = $30.00
LCD BacPac NEW - $49.99 – 25% = $37.50
Battery BacPac NEW - $19.99 – 25% - $15.00
Tripod Adapter - $7.99 – 25% = $6.00
Replacement Lens Kit - $19.99 – 25% - $15.00
Anti-Fog Inserts - $14.99 – 25% = $11.25
Car Charger - $19.99 – 25% - $15.00
Extra HD Hero Li-Ion Battery Pack - $19.99 – 25% - $15.00

---------- Post added at 11:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

This is awesome and scary.

Nice work Monkey! :slight_smile:

What do you need to mount this to a car?
everything it comes with in the groupbuy will strap to a ski helmet?

There are a lot of different mounting options for a car. Some people use the adhesive pads, some use the suction cup mount, some use a roll cage tube mount. There are probably other ways I’m not thinking of.
Some people use a curved adhesive mount for a helmet and some use a helmet strap setup.

This shows the curved adhesive mount on a ski helmet:
http://www.goprocamera.com/images/products/large/683_large_CHDHH-001-01-683x426.jpg

The Motosports Hero kit comes with flat and curved surface adhesive mounts and the suction cup mount.
The Helmet Hero kit comes with two different kinds of helmet strap mounts and curved adhesive mounts.

The also sell a roll bar mount if you want to mount to a cage.

I am always scared it will fall off a car on the outside

People do it all the time. The adhesive mounts are way stronger than you’d think.

ugh. so tempting. i think im coming for your shop for something tomorrow… hopefully i dont accidently bring enough cash to buy one of these things :stuck_out_tongue:

Saw a surf shop selling these in Florida today…Very well built awesome design…I’d buy one if I had a use for it…maybe I just might idk yet

These are awesome, if you are hesitant just trust me and buy one. Well worth it!

Awesome cameras. Amazing resolution.
I picked up 3 while I was at SEMA and just got them yesterday. Going to use it on the hovercraft today to try it out.

So far, easy to use, tons of mounting options.

Thanks guys! I’m surprised we haven’t had a big run on these, especially with the holidays approaching. Only a few days left on the group buy!

At least it looks like Buffaloscooby might help this GB happen. I will be paying you shortly Mike. I just need to figure out how many extras I want.

Sounds good!