GoPro HD Hero motorsports

I’m selling my Motorsports HD Hero to upgrade to the Hero 2. It’s practically brand new. Brand new these go for $239. I’m asking $180. I can include pics of the entire package later.

Includes everything you see here…http://gopro.com/cameras/hd-motorsports-hero-camera/

iPhone pics

If you dont mind… Whats the reason for selling it?

I’m interested but really I’d be comparing the price of what it would cost if I bought a brand new one with all the features I need that would come with it, compared to the “naked” Gopro.

i think naked just means with out any special mounts
ie surf board, car mount, helmet mount
could be wrong though

for the lazy, the naked comes with the following

1 HD HERO Camera (5 megapixel)
1 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
1 Waterproof Quick-Release Housing (197’/60 m)
1 Curved, 3M™ Adhesive Mount
1 Quick-Release Buckle
1 USB Cable
1 Component Video (HDTV) Cable
1 Composite Video + Audio Out Cable

Yep, exactly. 1 sticky mount would be all you get. I am looking to get the suction cup style, a few helmet mounts, and handle bar mount for a mountain bike. So figured do the math on what I would have to pay for those and take into account how its used and not new. I would come up with a figure and toss it buy this guy here.

Depends on what mounts you’re looking for. There isn’t a comprehensive package that includes all the mounts you want. Let me know.

edit Check out the grab bag of mounts or $20.

The helmet mounts, aside from the sticky mounts, are fucking awful. Don’t bother. Buy this for 150 and get a few sticky mounts, then MAYBE get a handlebar mount… but zipties + the stickymounts work wonders. You can buy all the accessories at bestbuy for gopro’s prices and you have to pay tax on gopro’s site, so it doesn’t even matter.

See with the mountain biking… I can see it being better on a helmet. On a hard tail, I can see it bouncing around 10x more than on a helmet.

I agree. But the “helmet hero” comes with a whole bunch of totally useless shit. In fact, if you want my “vented helmet mount” and “head strap mount” you can have it because they are fucking shitty and useless.

PM sent.

Pending sale…

I used the headstrap mount for about 3 hours while ziplining…It worked well. The helmet almost seemed to be designed for the headstrap. It’s not nearly as bouncy as mountain biking though.

:bump:

Buyer backed out.

Offer up. The worst I can say is no.

80 if ya need it.

Let’s start a post on “low baller etiquette”.

All’s he has to say is no.

No.

Pricing is worth it. I would have purchased this but being it was going to be a Christmas gift, they wanted to just get me a brand new one instead.

GLWS.

I have put the word out.

Thanks Yam