New restaurant at Galleria

I may go there with a mighty pack in front of a pot of melted cheese and dip away.

hahaha… those are awesome :tup:

a little “too” rich though

sounds interesting… im sure the majority of people will just go to see what it is… thats how they hook ya :slight_smile:

So is this place actually open yet? If so where exactly is it?

i guess galleria is going to be making alot of new changes

A huge chunk of the building is missing along galleria drive.

^

the game arcade is closed :frowning:

So is that wacky store where i can buy a didgeridoo.

like what? lobby to remove the bus route to the city and make the mall 18+ on weekends? oh wait… :wink:

Im all for the second part, im tired of little tweens fucking up my shopping vibe.

or all the gangsta posses walking around Not shopping that give you the death eye cause you’re actually there to buy shit

HAHAHAHAHA

I’m in.

:lol: well said joel

any updates on when this place opens yet?

Ooo… this sounds quite spiffy. I want to check it out. :slight_smile:

The chocolate bar on Chippewa offers a mean chocolate fondu. The last time I was there it was just me and my fiance and a bunch of her girlfriends and they ordered it. $25 bucks later the bartender sprinkled some rose petals on the bar and set dishes of like pretzels, pineapple, breadsticks, etc around a bowl of melted chocolate. I didn’t have any because I don’t really like chocolate so I just sat there with my big group of girls and rose petals and chocolate fondu wondering if anyone in the place thought I wasn’t gay…

They should offer a man fondu, which would consist of various meats around a heated bowl of gravy.

mmm. fondue.

+1

On a side note, I’ll be going to this chocolate bar this Friday night. I LOVE chocolate.

whatever happens there stays there :wink: