New roll racing vid

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/C6-Z06-vs-408-WS6-GSXR-SC_688176.htm

Wheel lift on the silver stang=:excited

LOL that GT’s 900wtq looks like it’s gonna rip the front end up on the highway :rofl

Yeah, things pretty rediculous. He needs a bit of a driver mod though. I guess he wasted 2 bottles in 1 night trying to get used to the car and shifting it…fuckin nuts

And those nittos are HURTIN, needs some slicks for that pig

looked like the f/bodies doin work in that vid he was runnin that silver gt till he ran out of gear

That silver GT should have drug him silly, just needs a driver mod and good tires. Another race is comin soon!!

the chevys were vicotorious

sat what ya want that car was movin ill give it that but that 408 t/a had it all day reguardless of driver

408 was bossin’ it

Were you watchin the same vid? Everytime the GT was in gear he was pulling, HARD at that. He just shifts like an epileptic octopus.

Like I said they are re-doing it soon, we shall see.

so what if he drives like pjb ,that t/a was pullin him hard esp when the gt was on 1 stage give the t/a 2 stages then we can talk

The T/A does have 2 stages. The 1 Stage(GT) vid was against the T/A on both. The owners of the cars are talking in the thread that im in right now lol.

Oh and if ya wanna pull the give the T/A 2, I can say well the GT is a 330ci, give it more displacement.

Point is, they went back and forth, the T/A is a well setup drag car, slicks and an auto make it mad consistant. Id LOVE to see a 4R70W and slicks/skinnies on the GT!

the 4r70 is a 4 speed obv ,get the t/a into a 4l80 and more gear im sure he will do better work

Not supose to race in O/D with over 500ft lbs homie!

I saw the T/A yankin the GT up and down the highway all day long??

You also saw the GT reeling him in, HARD. But whatever, yes the T/A won most of the races.

reeling in, maybe…Winning, I think not!

PS. I wouldnt say the GT was reeling him in hard, if that was the case he would have went by him, which never happen.

seems like it would be very unstable at high speeds :rofl

Yes, but when hes shifting like you do(:tongue) he reels in, then falls right back, and has to make up lost ground again b/c it takes him 2 seconds to shift the bitch. And the 1st 3 wide race the GT YANKED him.

Thats half the fun man!!