New Rx-7

nope

yeah thats what i was thinkin but where would i bring it?? i want to bring it to somewhere they like only work on mazdas do you know anywhere?

leave em alone ,when ya hear the redline buzzer it dontmean keep on it let off and shift it .if ya dont hammer the piss out of it ,it will treat ya ok

yeah i dont really redline my cars idk i just dont like beatin the shit outta them but the guy said it redlines at 8 but he said it can easily go to 9200

they will,but dont

haha yeah ill stay away from that

nice looking car, good luck with it

thanks man

by the way how much did you get it for?

2000 which isnt bad

also in my book FC>FD. I’ll probably catch hell for that

Shit will blow…I bet something with the rotary is my prediction. Better start saving for labor costs and for hard to find parts usually.

no…

That is a horrible piece of advice, i would have never learned how to do transmissions if i didnt just go ahead and start tearing shit apart, same with motor swaps and rebuilding

i say read up as much as you can and when you think you know 90% of it, read everything 2x over, then if something goes wrong take a good look at it and make sure you can do it (right now you cant even hook up a radar so you have alot of work ahead…)

well if it does i will buy it for cheap…

and not know how to rebuild it

rebuild it? ya right… v8 swap!!

I might be interested if he blows it up too :lol

he is mad doriftonutswinginmothafuckinjdmbitchzzzz it will either be blown up or crashed (not knowing how to drive RWD ftl!)

yea v8 would be sick in it.

So justin you think he is gona crash it? hahahahaha i will be there when it happens