New Rx-7

youll crash the z too trying to drift with open diff FTL

my car goes through at least a quart and a half between oil changes

I change my oil every 5-7k though.

yawn

Wait, so you bought a car that your PARENTS wont let you register? Did I read that right? If I paid for something I would be doing what I want with it, not what my mommy and daddy tells me what to do with it.

Who really “bought” the car?

Right. Horrible advice for taking a car you rely on from day to day and start pulling shit apart without fully knowing what you’re doing. I’d probably do that too.

It depends on what you’re working on. Replacing an alternator or something may be OK, but I wouldn’t go ripping apart the motor, especially a rotary engine…

how many of your cars are running currently?

do the right thing and get major repairs done by professionals and work your way up. You just can’t climb in the ring with Ali 'cause you think you box!

He KNOWS I can box. So its like this, I lose, winner takes my car fair and square. But if I win, I get the money, AND the respect.

:lol
:shifty

To some people thats more important.

You are a retard.

Speak for yourself, you get a non-running, shit 240sx and start swinging on all the other “drifters” on here AND tell this kid “not knowing how to drive RWD ftl!” when you have yet to drive your car, that will probably barely chirp the tires from a dead stop, and bash this kid because he may or may not know how to drive a RWD car.

:facepalm

haha, owned.

Yeah man I hate nut swingers, it stretches my sack out! :lol

x2 to that

:rofl:rofl:rofl

I lol’ed hahah:rofl

Wow, you are such a fail.
-How long have you been driving a rwd car?
-Did buying that 240sx really give you such a superiority complex?
:Idiots

you people are funny motherfuckers haha wow

you guys are fags im not going to just go ripping shit apart

and im not gunna crash it you retards

and leo its registered but i bought it and my parents wouldnt put it on their insurance but i convinced them and your 20 of course you dont listen to mommy and daddy dumb fuck

WOw this is an epic build thread and theres not any building going on.

I myself if I had this car I would tear the motor apart, but I dont think you should, why you may ask. Because I have 2 other cars that I could drive while I’m busy figuring out whats what. And well I have some experiance tearing down and rebuilding vehicles.

Personaly, when I feel like I’d be stable enough to have another Piece laying around I want to get an RX-7 and completely tear down and rebuild it with boost in mind, sure I dont plan on it lasting more than say 50 kmi but hey thats cool…

From first look at FSMs and pictures of them apart, theyre acctualy quite simple motors to work on, just a lot differant.

And justin, not trying to be a dick, but dont talk about crashing RWD cars yours isnt even running yet and you have what jeffs 240 and chris old Z to count for experiance?

Oh as for the OP, enjoy it while she lasts, eventualy the seals will blow and you will realize it would be cheaper and less painful for you to buy another one or a differant car in general than it would be for you to rebuild it…

Oh and your about 20kmi overdue for new apex seals…

yeah i def dont want to go tearing shit apart its my only car and :crazy justin is crazy hahaha gotta love him

you love him…haha