New Rx-7

woahhhh easy there did i say that? woah hahahaah

This is the most retarded build thread I have ever seen. Theres no building, the only thing building is sexual tension between the original poster and the driftorama nutswingers.

good one…not

your just mad cause your supercharged cavallier is FWD

OMG!! :rofl:rofl:rofl

*Cobalt

*cavillier

STOP

SS would rape your shit

This kid can’t even spell the word ‘cavalier’ yet he is talking about taking apart a rotary engine :rofl

why ya gotta encourage shit…
… and i am not so sure about that

What do you got a 30R hidin under that rusted out hood?! :rofl

STOP

The SS would probably rape everything that’s posted in this thread, besides me, big red, and granmassa

calm down, calm down

umm about that lol …

ahem, and ME.

side note. make sure you use the correct plugs and check them often.

I didn’t notice that you posted in here sry.

:slight_smile:

Your 350Z is not beating the SS, sorry.

ill give the 350Z the hit from 60, and go storming by…

do you want the GTI, or the GTO?

the lt1 would have it:thumbup

alright lets argue about a damn ss this is really getting useful

not

whatever leos car is the fastest ever ok happy now?

Dont just give into him saying his is gona rape every one… This is your post about your biuld and if he doesnt like it and just wants to bust your balls tell him to get the fuck out. And stop posting in it. but you should start putting up pics of your car and whats being done to it since it is a build thread. and im not just talking shit to you leo but it gets so annoying seeing how if justin me or cody post you have to be the one to start talking shit always.

Let me clarify a few things here for you people who can’t seem to get a grasp on how things work:

1. You take forums way too seriously. A GREAT MAJORITY OF THE TIME, everyone on here is just joking around. Lighten up.

2. You posted this car on a PUBLIC forum. Guess what? That means ANYONE who is a member on here has the right to post in here and say pretty much whatever they would like (as long as they keep it somewhat civil). If you can’t handle constructive criticism and general horsing around, don’t create the thread.

Hope this helps a bit for the butthurt members in this thread. Lighten up and laugh a little, stop taking everything so SRS.