new RX7 here (well...new to me)

When I sold it, It only had like 65K on it. I bought it with like 30 something on it. Thanks

jeller

Why would you ever sell that

Getting kind of 80’s/Older looking to me, even though it was a 1990. Plus I never really drove it that much. Last year I owned it I only put 3500 miles on it and drove a POS the rest of the time… and that was getting old.
Plus it was a rotary… it was bound to blow up :rofl: LOL J/K :rofl:

Jeller

When did you sell it

i still can’t get over how clean it was… i wish i knew you back then i woulda bought it :stuck_out_tongue:

I’d buy that now

yeah I would too…damn that was nice

Welcome aboard! it’s good to see another rotary around the area. :wave:

OK, well, that one would be Paul’s, and he also has one for sale… (rotary, not LS1)

It did blow up on the guy that bought it. It still looks the same, but now it has an upgraded turbo on it and a nice FMIC.

X…

Sweet, yeah keep me posted on that meet. The reason i didnt know where it is is b/c i Live in ROchester, even tho a cruise out to Buf isnt bat (especially with a radar detector) unfortunetly i wont have my new front end painted and installed by then, so i’ll probably bring it down with a nice smashed front end lol. Insurance totalled the car, but i bought it back for $350 and i got the nice collision check, so it went to Extreme Dimensions.

In Tonawanda in the Eggert plaza. Sheridan and Niagra Falls Blvd.