new Saab Turbo X

Looks like a fun car.

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/main_ige.jpg

Coming spring 2008 and inspired by an iconic vehicle, the 900 Turbo, the all-new Saab Turbo X celebrates 30 years of groundbreaking Saab innovation. This high-performance 9-3 model features a 280hp, 2.8 V6 Turbo engine that’ll fly from 0 to 62 miles per hour in 5.7 seconds. Even more impressive, however, is the Turbo X’s cross-wheel-drive system. Unlike the traditional all-wheel drive system, this state of the art active on demand cross-wheel-drive system optimizes the handling of the Turbo X by instantly transferring torque to the rear axle during certain driving conditions, giving the already fun-to-drive 9-3 an even sportier feel.

Talk about driving elation.

And when it comes to design, the sleek Turbo X soars above the rest. Outfitted in all black with leather-appointed seating to match, this 9-3 sports exclusive special-edition rims and is available in either the Sport Sedan or SportCombi model.

Want to spring ahead and take a peek at the all-new Turbo X? Now you can – one will be available to view at the New England Auto Show in Boston starting November 28. And through our special pre-sale offer, you can get your limited edition Turbo-X now. Be one of the first 100 people to pre-order and you will also receive a complimentary XWD session at our renowned Aero Academy Driving School. See your dealer for details.

IS that a vegan or emo edition?

looks like it was designed to stomp mazda speed 6’s

Hmmm. My dad has always liked Saabs. This might be a good replacement for his G35x.

Fuck saabs…i’ll never buy another one.

I like it a lot. We’ve had 2 Saabs and no problems, looks like a fun car.

they are kinda expensive compared to their competition.

Yeah, since they have been a GM product, they kinda suck. I like the way they look, but they are now just a glorified G6.

the 07 9-3 aeros are pretty damn nice imo

That’s not a bad thing. G6s are decent, solid cars with the 3.6s. Of course, anything is better than the Grand Am it replaced.

I like it, although we all know Saab = Somthing an asshole bought.

thats partly what keeps me from wanting one as my next car. people would probably look at me like i days some homo, like kolar.

I hated working on those shitboxes. All the damn owners really thought they had something special too.

Looks like a TL or TSX.

one of those turbo ones had a bov on and was giving me some psssst one day like I was going to race them in the middle of traffic on 28, During rush hour.

it would fit u well :kekegay:

I just really hate the fact they are extremely difficult to modify. The trionic ecu is too smart for its own good. This makes it almost impossible to increase boost, hell even an aftermarket air intake will throw the CEL and throw it into “limp in” mode. Everything on these cars is so fucking overcomplicated for no reason.

Mine has been back to #1 cochran about 6 times for service in the 9 months I’ve had it.