new shoes and stance for the new daily!

my girlfriends dad just bought a brand new dark blue 09 one from a dealer for 15k out the door. They gave it to him for half price then 3500$ for a trade in for his previous 98 grand cherokee.

their wicked nice and dirt cheap.

yeah man, i want a black on black, low miles, with nav… small drop and SRT-8 wheels to get the same stance… tow the neon to the track with that bitch!

if I was financially stable enough to get one for a DD I would. I love them.

lifetime powertrain warranty ftw

hahahaha ya think so .read into that a little more ,if i heard right now that they went bankrupt all that is null an void

shave the handle’s and get rid of the trim piece’s.

Tony dont be a puss, I had my All Terrain in the mud a few times already! lol Its sticker isnt too far from the caddy give or take 20gs! Thats what stopped me, 45k was scary enough!

its something about the caddy that i dont wanna thrash in the mud! my hummer stickered at 63k and i’v had that thing in the woods plenty of times and have witnesses of me launching it threw the air in clifton park! The bottom of the truck was like 3’ off the ground and clearing a big gap lol

I was looking at those for a daily, buy a 01-03 V8 though, the new V6’s are junk.

I’m looking for an 07ish V8

damn, that car looks like it belongs down in my hood, i do like it though, they look clean and not to flashy for a 26 inch wheel

You own 2 of my favorite GM vehicles, an EXT and C6 Z06.
I just sold my set of 24’s I had on my '07 Denali yesterday. 26’s are huge!

thanks!

Order has been placed for my Grand Cherokee… So… About those wheels… lol

sorry, she wont sell them, buy some cheap reps off ebay.

Tony,

How is her Jeep in the winter? She have snow tires ?

it doesnt get driven in the winter.

Ok then.

If you stumble upon cheap reps, let me know!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/JEEP-CHEROKEE-SRT-8-SRT8-20-WHEELS-TIRES-OEM-FACTORY_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trkparmsZ65Q3a12Q7c66Q3a2Q7c39Q3a1Q7c72Q3a1205Q7c293Q3a1Q7c294Q3a50QQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14QQhashZitem4398e0d5a5QQitemZ290327680421QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

yah, she parks it for winter, but from what i read on srt jeep forums there are quite few guys that do rock them all year long through the snowy northeast.