New shoes for the E30

a drop would help. so would getting rid of those huge metal bumpers. euro bumpers are the way to go for 84-87 e30’s. or even better, euro bumpers and an m tech I kit

http://www.scchosting.com/e30/mtechnike30/DSC_3069.JPG

http://www.scchosting.com/e30/mtechnike30/DSC_3051.JPG

I have H&R Race springs and bilsteins…how much more can i drop it?
You crazy euro kids…with your subframe scraping…

^ that is fucking hot

i like um

lol I guess I didn’t look at the drop really, just the wheels. Maybe they just need spacers? i just remembered seeing fender gap and hadn’t looked back.

p.s.

euro bumpers!

[quote=“Coldaccord,post:41,topic:32945"”]

a drop would help. so would getting rid of those huge metal bumpers. euro bumpers are the way to go for 84-87 e30’s. or even better, euro bumpers and an m tech I kit

[/quote]

alpina wheels are the best… saw a B7 down here today. fucking sex on wheels

I donno Jay, I liked them much more in the pictures on a website than seeing them on my car. You should buy my OZs :wink: Cassie’s right lol

that white one is… meh. too low. probably rides like pooooop on 17s too. 16s on an e30 FTW. alpinas (kopis?) are nice tho

the alpina’s were only made in 16". these are the 17" replicas, they are pretty popular in the e30 circle

oh god I didn’t realize those eyebrows before. those have gotta go. they’re like light-up-l.e.d.-washer-nozzles to me.

In all technicality, wouldn’t the rims be considered socks?

oh, I’m well aware of the 17" kopis. I also don’t like them. 17s are just too big on an e30. hell I prefer 15s but the tire selection was better hence my getting 16s / 225s.

[quote=“FuzzyFish,post:49,topic:32945"”]

In all technicality, wouldn’t the rims be considered socks?

[/quote]

no, more like feet. tires would be socks, or shoes. or hippy sandals, in your case :smiley:

edit: I fail at t3h forums.

ballin real hard. however, i still hate you jay wonch. :tup:

PS, I just wanted to say, despite myself I freaking LOVE the eyelids.

Made such a nice subtle difference.

I like the car Jay, you are doing good with it and ebay is doing good because of it.

Brows are hot. Those wheels, however, are not.

But they aren’t bad either. They just need…something. I can’t put my finger in it.

[quote=“Devioustsi,post:55,topic:32945"”]

I like the car Jay, you are doing good with it and ebay is doing good because of it.

[/quote]

Jackass.

It would look better lower, but it is such a stupid thing to do.

look way awesomer in person.

thanks christian <3