NEW SHOES!!!

nice, what happened to the bumper.

it was after my 3000 mile oil change that some dipshit backed into my truck and took off

i wasnt a happy camper that day. im going to get a new one here pretty soon. probably just ditch the grille guard and get a whole complete steel bumper with a guard built in along with a winch

but thats another tax refund later :smiley:

I have the same truck, so far I love it. I just bought the front leveling kit, all it is, is a 2.5 inch spacer. Was it tough to install? I’m gonna do mine in my driveway, take it to a friend to get aligned. Mines still under warranty, and I know they will give me shi! if I gotta bring it in for warranty repair.

actually i had a shop do mine. its pretty simple from what i heard. theres a write up on either www.titantalk.com or www.clubtitan.com just look for DIY front leveling kit

i havent had any problems with my warranty with it on there yet, you should be ok

titans are so bad ass completely stock. yours is the most bad ass titan i’ve seen. granted, i haven’t actively sought them out, but congrats on owning the most bad ass titan around here at least.

:tup:

:tup: looks good. I hear Bighorns are decent tires off road.