latest pics of my bmw

nothin fancy here realy, just an old 6megapix camera i have laying around the house. Better then nothin i guess.:slight_smile:

This is my beast. I have a knew beast i just purchased but i will get pics of that another day.:slight_smile:

lookin good

awesome car

hot

your post sounds like a debbie down-syndrome. do better next time and sound excited about it.

:tup: to the snky.

i want your wheels.

are those AC Schnitzer wheels?

sort-of.

the wheels are alutec-m’s from germany. they have been discontinued for a few years now which sucks because i have a couple id like to replace.:frowning:

i recall. that the one i repaired right? same set? I can’t remember what it looked like.

Looks nice and :snky: maybe tuck the front at much at the rear, or raise to make them the same?

yea, that one and another one that was repaired. they are fine and balance out great however if i can find another set id snatch em up just so they could all be as nice.

the stance would be all messed up if i attempted that. the wheel arches are not the same from front to back. if i raised the rear, “which i did when runnin mickeys” the car has a huge rake and looks kinda goofy. if i lower the front anymore it will rub with my current offset.

Hotness…

we should trade rims

HOT

Pics of other beast or ban :snky:

Coolest sleeper car on nyspeed IMO.

ya, I see that now looking off the body molding line. So the drag wheels taller? I used to be like that running 4 stock size street wheels, till I got the same size street/track rear wheels. Now I can set the car up to sits and transverse weight the same for street/track tires.

im runnin 26in hoosiers now so i dont need to raise my car. Tucs underneath and keeps my axles nice and straight.:slight_smile:

so simple and clean, love it… I want your turbo kit for my vert!

can’t wait to see your knew car :smiley:

cool were the MT 28’s or something? you get a set of QTPs thouse are bad ass DOT slicks, light as hell too.

Fuck QTP’s I had nothing but trouble on mine.