New Show on SpeedTV: Forza Motorsports Showdown

just watched the first episode. 2 350z’s, a mustang, 2 60’s camaros and a vette. It was alright, nothing too exciting. they did Road Atlanta and the dragstrip and they at least used the trees and timers at the strip.

bring in the merge…

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26082&highlight=forza

Good idea. :tup:

PINKS sucks. just my opinion. you can tell who is already gonna win even there is a tie because of time. show only last 30mins.

DVR set. now to wait and see.

it was a great show go corvette go! Kick Mustang BUTT!

Angela wins the $100,000!!!

Didn’t see that one coming. Whole lotta egg on a lot of people’s faces.

Sad that some of the crews can’t count, they should have been keeping track of the laps :lol:

If Gushi Z and The Kid’s Vette hadn’t died, it would have been a whole different story. I don’t understand how the Vette could be overheating. Did they really not install a rad?

yea i was watchin and they were all like she went a lap down but she never did…her and Gushi mixed it up but she kept going before they…i thkn the vette team didnt upgrage their rad…either that or they didnt bleed the system right after doing or something…i agree if gushi car was runnin 100% the whole time he would have won

Yeah that was a little weird. Looks pretty bad for GM. Not one of the cars was really “racing” around the track, they were all either broke, banged up, outta gas, a total weak sauce showing.

X…

Watched the rerun earlier in the night but forgot about the new episode…there’s no good excuse for the vette not winning in that lineup

I would have liked to see Gushi and the Vette go at it again, would have been alot more interesting with Gushi having some power at the wheels.

Jeller

:word: exactly, after watching the times he put up in the drags, he would have roasted everyone in the road coarse if his car had been running right. his driving skills and the more power the car now had would have made everyone look really bad, lol

I was waiting for the 11.90 run out of Gushi…but that didnt happen

That show was shit.

4 of the 6 cars didn’t make it 5 laps before having major problems, and the 5th car couldn’t even budget fuel for 15 laps. What a joke. I can’t seem to find lap times anyone with DVR wanna post the times from the last time trial on day 4?

1:47 something was the best lap for TT that they did before the 15 lap race…they havent updated the webpage yet

Are you fucking serious??? I know the slower cars was like 1:55

The ITA cars run 1:43s, at the end of 20 laps.

Even showroom stock cars are as fast (that is stock suspenion, stock almost evertything)

http://www.atl-scca.org/Documents%20Adobe/2006/Track%20Records%20RA%20Mar06.pdf

i am almost sure…but I cant be uber positive…and that was from the vette…at the end of the 15 lap race they said the leaders were running 2 min laps

I thought I saw 1:42 out of the vette in the time trials. Too bad I just deleted it off the DVR. I intentionally avoided this thread until I watched it, just so I wouldn’t read a spoiler.
O’well I enjoyed the show but they must have been using blind retarded monkeys to do the mechanical work on these cars for them all to break down within 5 laps. And I remember hearing at one point in the show the had the turbo on backwards the first time on the Z. When does the next part start?