new site

it’s a site(forum) to post car parts up for sale it was just started. It was started to join different clubs together and help people sell stuff fast. We all know the rims/stero and other stuff fit lot of different car there is forums for this and car specific parts . IT’S 100% free to join and post so give it a try please

www.mphtraderclub.jconserv.net

not much there just yet but only 2 days old so join and post. It just might help you sell some parts

unless their is some sort of buyer/seller confirmation or securities. That site is going to turn into scam central…

why would it be any different than any other online buy/sell forum?

I NEED PROBE PARTS

I need parts from Japan.

James

not a very catchy domain name.

^^^

lol, i was thinking same thing, thought it was a german bot or something.

10 registered users omfg#@$%!#

that is, and forever will be absolutly terrible, I doubt the number of registered users will ever surpass 50. Nothing but junk and worthless parts you couldn’t give away. I mean all 5 parts that are on the site.

And whats up with the “pics of your ride” section where there are 3 posts but only one of them has random photos of ricer cars ? why would you start a tjread without putting a photo in it, in the photos section… whatever enough time wasted on this crap. Just another wannbe ricer site.

“You have your sexy 2005 eclipse or you can rally in the art or when the evo hits it will blow the rest of the other racers out the water”

where do i sign up

We all have to start somewhere.

Give it some time.