New tattoo :)

[quote=“Calico Angel,post:33,topic:32408"”]

NEVER NEVER NEVER GO TO TWISTED TIKI!!! ahhhh…

[/quote]

[quote=“JDMjunkie,post:34,topic:32408"”]

lol why? they did my tattoo and my girlfriends, we had 2 new people, they did a good job i think

[/quote]

[quote=“j_espo1,post:35,topic:32408"”]

yikes :picard:

[/quote]

[quote=“Calico Angel,post:36,topic:32408"”]

NT shops= health code violations

PS You do care what other people think.

[/quote]

[quote=“ILCisDEAD,post:37,topic:32408"”]

no infection, no Hepatitis, no AIDS no care

[/quote]

[quote=“dawn,post:40,topic:32408"”]

Why? Have there been recent reports of this shit? I’ve never gotten a tattoo there, but I went with my friend when she got work done on her tattoo and they looked pretty professional about everything.

[/quote]

[quote=“Supraman,post:23,topic:32408"”]

i wouldn’t go there just because of when they made the paper for hepatitis or whatever it was. it was right when they first opened. although i do know people who go there all the time and haven’t had problems, i will stick to erich foster.

[/quote]

:fyi:

I don’t like saying something that I can’t back up with proof, but I can’t find the article I am talking about. A month or so ago there was an article in The Record that talked about health code violations in local tattoo shops. They focused on Buffalo and NT, and said that shops in NT have the most violations compared to Buffalo shops.

EDIT: Not to say all Buffalo shops are good, they aren’t. Twisted Tiki was mentioned in it.

So it was a generalization about NT, and not specifically about Twisted Tiki?

[quote=“Calico Angel,post:42,topic:32408"”]

I don’t like saying something that I can’t back up with proof, but I can’t find the article I am talking about. A month or so ago there was an article in The Record that talked about health code violations in local tattoo shops. They focused on Buffalo and NT, and said that shops in NT have the most violations compared to Buffalo shops.

EDIT: Not to say all Buffalo shops are good, they aren’t.

[/quote]

i will search the archives for the article…

Did she do a sketch first? Did the tat come out exactly like the sketch?

I’m just wondering if it’s intentional/artistic that the turbine housing is all uneven and out of round, and the letters start on the housing and then drift off?

[quote=“BikerFry,post:45,topic:32408"”]

Did she do a sketch first? Did the tat come out exactly like the sketch?

I’m just wondering if it’s intentional/artistic that the turbine housing is all uneven and out of round, and the letters start on the housing and then drift off?

[/quote]

Excuse me if you already know this, but just making sure we’re on the same page:

The sketch is transferred to a paper that will leave a print on your skin when it is put on. So it’s very unlikely that it was an accident.

Could have been free hand…

True

a couple lines were out of round because my leg started twitching involuntarily so she said she’s going to touch it up in a month.

and calico, dont say that its good that i dont mind what people say and then go and say that i do care. twisted tiki was super clean inside and i saw them open up a new needle so dont tell me not to go there. i wouldnt go somewhere if i didnt trust it.

people have their own tastes- i never thought i’d get a tattoo but i’m considering something similar to this:

[quote=“JDMjunkie,post:49,topic:32408"”]

and calico, dont say that its good that i dont mind what people say and then go and say that i do care.

[/quote]

Never said that. And I said you care because everyone does to some extent, and you’re fooling yourself to think otherwise.

That tiger is beautifully done, who did it? (I have a tiger too)

[quote=“Calico Angel,post:36,topic:32408"”]

NT shops= health code violations

PS You do care what other people think.

[/quote]

you didnt say it? whats that then? no i dont care, not even to a small extent, if youre going to say good for you for not caring and then telling me i do care, why bother posting?

[quote=“Calico Angel,post:52,topic:32408"”]

That tiger is beautifully done, who did it? (I have a tiger too)

[/quote]

regrettably i dont know who did the ink, but the artist is a favorite of mine- sam flores

http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~drcline2/images/0717071540.jpg

jsut got that sucker today… fits my personality perfect

what a blur? ^

yea fucking camera phones :frowning:

It’s a dolphin. I think. Tail’s too long, but my guess is still dolphin.

[quote=“BikerFry,post:58,topic:32408"”]

It’s a dolphin. I think. Tail’s too long, but my guess is still dolphin.

[/quote]

AHAHA HOW ABOUT A BELLY BUTTON RING TO GO WITH THAT… LOL

[quote=“ILCisDEAD,post:55,topic:32408"”]

jsut got that sucker today… fits my personality perfect

[/quote]

Might as well be a bullseye.