New TNC Staff Team

Hey guys:

Just wanted to let everyone know that i have finished putting a small staff team to help me run TNC as im busy with other things and i need help.

The selected few can help you with any questions, problems, ideas you might have regarding the website/club. Please treat them with respect as they will treat everyone on this site the same way. If you have a problem with any of my staff i ask you Contact me regarding the problem and i will do my best in trying to resolve it. But knowing everyone im sure we will be fine in that matter, we are here to help and make browsing easier and to keep a great site going.

TNC staff:

Site Administrator: Zep

(Founder of TNC. Contact me with anything and i will help. )

<b>Email:</b> [EMAIL="zep@torontonissan.ca"]zep@torontonissan.ca[/EMAIL]

Co-Admin: NSMO-GTR

(Jeramy helps me manage the site and helps make sure everything is in running order, and that the forums stay the way they are)

<b>Email:</b> [EMAIL="Jeramy@torontonissan.ca"]Jeramy@torontonissan.ca[/EMAIL]

Head Moderator: Chokudori_DA

( Samson can help you with anything regarding the forums, events etc.)

<b>Email:</b> [EMAIL="Samson@torontonissan.ca"]Samson@torontonissan.ca[/EMAIL]

Assistant Moderator: Blade

(Anthony also can help you with anything you need on the forums. Also has Models for shows etc)

<b>Email:</b> [EMAIL="Blade@torontonissan.ca"]Blade@torontonissan.ca[/EMAIL]
Senior Moderator: sidewazegtst

(Bruce can help you out with anything regarding skylines, or with any problems you might have)

Email: sidewazegtst@torontonissan.ca

I want everyone to enjoy the site and post, thats the whole idea of this forum to get people together and keep it alive as you have been already.And we thank you for that.
There are many sites and TNC is growing fast and is going strong. Next year we are hopping for it to grow alot more once people get to know us as a site/club and most of the events and track days.

As always im here also and i will not be going anywhere, if you need my help you can pm me or email me at zep@torontonissan.ca and i will be glad to help you out.

Thank you

TNC Staff

yeah need help hit me up at blade@torontonissan.ca :R

Can i have an @torontonissan.ca email too?

No sorry staff only… :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry but for as of now staff only… Makes it easier for people this way to find staff… later on i can add more as to Official members ill let you know when the time comes.

Cheers, :slight_smile:

You elitests need cooler colors for your titles… :smiley:

lol these are common colours… dont want to make it to extreme…
Elites? nah we just here to help

It’s great to be back! :smiley:

its great to ahve you back again.

sidewayz where have you been dude??? but great to have you back. so this is the staff so far. :stuck_out_tongue:

congrats to the staff. I’m sure you’ll do great! See some of you at the meet.