New to PITT Speed

howdy :beer: sweet RS.

Nice! Welcome!

Sweet Mustang. Welcome.

its a capri :stick:

welcome, i do remember seeing that car at PRP. i was shocked to see it was a capri and not a stang at first. you never see capri’s

Thaks all!

I’m used to the “Mustang” thing. Capri’s are so seldom seen, I just usually go with it :wink: My favorite is when guys ask what kinda tail lights are those in my mustang,

http://inlinethumb43.webshots.com/28266/2037779350066453426S600x600Q85.jpg

I usually just come back with Capri, and they look at me like they never heard of those guys. Same with the front end.

Bob Myers

Welcome. Those little 2.3l turbos sure look like fun.

They can be fun, but you have to understand what you are working with. It is after all a late 60’s design that started at 88 HP, pretty lousy head, old school fuel injection, etc. Darned near bulletproof shortblock. They arent for everyone, but fun for reasonable money if you can overcome the short commings of them.

welcome and yes I have seen you at prp

Welcome, is Greensburg a large area? Recently I’ve met a few guys from there and I’ve never been there.

Hello Martin!

welcome

Welcome man, thats a very cool Capri you have. I enjoy seeing rare factory turbo cars being preserved and well taken care of. Those 2.3s can be made very fast too.

Welcome…iv seen you many times at PRP.anything new for the car this year??

welcome man…

Thanks, they are bit old from a technology stanpoint, but pretty fun to play with :wink:

Nothing significant to performance. Just upgraded the rear end (broke an axle last year), and a roll bar, and some more tire under the back. Going to try a bigger turbo later this summer :slight_smile:

Bob Myers

welcome

Welcome! My dad would love you. He’s a Capri nut.

wow dont think ive ever seen one of these…