new to pittspeed

hows it goin everyone? someone told me about pittspeed tonight and i figured id get started in something local. i drive a flat black 94 impreza wagon with a 2.2 in it a custom turbo set up that i made. im using a 14b off of a 1g dsm and the intercooler from the same car. i made myself a custom up pipe and down pipe and im running the 1g sidemount intercooler as a top mount where the stock airbox was…everything fits perfect. i got a little excited with the boost the first week i had it on and blew up my original engine. good thing subaru engines are cheap. im back to NA for this week while i make sure this used enigne is running good. hoping to get some boost to it again this weekend and hopefully for good this time.

cheers

Jake

welcome

welcome, bring you and your car to the rally cross race this weekend, turbo or all motor, there is a class for you regardless. get that scooby in the dirt.

welcome

welcome

howdy

welcome:beer:

hi

welcome

welcome

welcome…

any pics or ur ride ?

welcome!

Welcome. Rally Cross that car, I bet it will do well!

where is rally cross this weekend? sounds like fun give me some more info

http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32392

it is in smithton pa, about a 40 minute drive at most from oakland. turnpike to new stanton exit, then 10 miles off the exit to smithton.

alot of mid 90’s imprezza’s w/ either ej20 swaps or 2.5 n/a swaps run too. bone stock cars can run w/ the horsepower cars as it comes down to driving.

welcome

Welcome

welcome