Hey, new to Pittspeed

Sup guys,

I dont have a awesome looking car yet like most of the people on here, but it can hang with people that you wouldnt expect. I mean, ofcourse it can school one of those wanna-bes driving a cavalier, or sunfire with a muffler. lol. I have a 93 subaru legacy, with small mods :

Stage 2 Clutch, Underdrive Pulley, Intake, Full Exhaust, Performance Chip, Short shifter, and an 10000k HID conversion kit (one of the few things on my car for show) . Im not much of a croud pleaser, so I like to stick with the sleepers.

If you drive around Monroeville or Wilkinsburg, you’ve probably seen me.

If you know of any local garages that can install Turbochargers, please let me know. I saved up a little change for one, im just looking for an installer. Everyone says ’ do it yourself ', but I really dont feel like messing something like this up and wasting my time and money getting it repaired. lol.

About me … Im an easy going guy, easy to get along with. If i DID have a nice car, I wouldnt have a big head about it like some of these punks in car clubs. OOooo I have a cobalt SS, so my head is big! Its a f*****g supercharged cavalier! Sorry. I usually hang out in the waterfront or monroeville. Love to drink at small bars. Not a big club fan. I like to go all night bowling. Whatever. Im an open book, and I dont want to bore you to much. Just wanted to say Hello.

• Tim

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/SubiesShoes.jpg

Welcome Tim,

Looks like another Subie on the list ha :blue:

Monroeville area, cant say I seen you around there. I used to hang at Bobbie Magees Irish pub “G/f used to bartend there”

either way good luck with the subie and the turbo. I would recommend

www.slowboyracing.com

and if you feel like taking a drive

agile performance in MD is an AMAZING tuner/installer. About a 5.5 hr drive

http://img140.imagevenue.com/aAfkjfp01fo1i-7142/loc286/44512_DSC03939.JPG

^ Theres mine maybe Ill see you around.:burnout:

welcome.

welcome:beer:

welcome

welcome!

Welcome!

welcome

welcome

welcome

whats up!

Whats good Tim.

welcome

x2 Nice rims:) They look familiar:burnout:

welcome, as for the turbo install perhaps slowboy or hybrid

WELCOME!

Welcome !!

Thanks for the welcoming. Still looking for a turbo. Went on a few recommended sites, but can just find WRX turbo kits. What about Lip kits? Im not big on body kits, especially in pittsburgh, but i wouldnt mind just having an extra few inches towards the ground. Anywhere I should look specifically? Or any other cars match my 93 subaru legacy body style? I figure i would have to do a little fabrication, which isnt much of a problem. Thanks guys.

Tim