new to shift

if you dont mind me driving along side, im down for saturday. taking my girl as well. her first car show.

is that the show in ocean city? if so im also planning on hitting that as well so if your looking for people to cruise down with let me know.

same here! :slight_smile:

Nicle, you want a ride in my car? if you chip in on gas, its all good with me. I can have passengers in the back. Theres room. and best of all, no road head required.

Yeah, I was thinking about making a mini-vacation out of it this year.

cool. whenever you guys have specifics like a time and all that good stuff let me know. im trying to round up as many people as i can but it hasnt been easy cuz the only time i see fellow dubbers they are driving in the opposite direction. never parked anywhere. i met a few last year but i havent seen them around so far this summer.

yea, when it gets a bit closer to waterfest time, ill make a post to see who else will drive down together

i saw ya on the north way yesterday

lol whats up dude? i thought you guys might have been from shift. wasnt sure tho. still tryin to figure out who is who. i mentioned spotting you and the eclipse in the spotted thread. i was tryin to haul ass to get to my sisters house before she left.

nice ride by the way. sounded pretty good.

I see you all the time i also have a black mk3 quite a bit lower than yours tho… you work at adirondack tire on western?

no but i know who youre talking about. his is the same but he has golf headlights. what size wheels do you have?

Im rolling on the stock orlandos

Suspension > Wheels

yeah my brother is a tool, he isnt on shift but yeah your car looks even better in person, thanks i cant really tell how loud my exhaust is or hear how it sounds from the inside lol i know that i have a nasty leak and that sounds like ass lol

thanks dude i appreciate that. if youre out and about feel free to flag me down. i can bullshit about cars all day.

u got pictures?

I see you like every other morning going west on route 20… always in the exact same spot after the pchop at the 20 mall haha. I drive a graphite is300.

oh hell yeah. without the badge on the grill right? what up? i think the next car i buy will be an IS. nice car dude.

yup thats it. all black looks so sick, that + the halos always catch my eye. you live right around there?

yeah im right around the corner from chopper on 155. i take it youre in the area as well.

yup im like 2 minutes off 20 after the firehouse past price chopper