New to site: Modded 1.8T

whats up PGH?

I heard of this site from a fellow dubber on Club18T.com. since we were the only 2 of 3 people on the site from Pittsburgh, I thought I’d give it a shot and meet some local enthusiasts :smiley:

I drive an indigo blue 2001.5 VW GOLF 1.8T (150hp/155tq stock)… its the one with the 4doors… its very low-key, often gets confused for a 2.slow. thats just the way i like it… im not a very big fan ricers, i should hope most feel the same way.

Mods to date:
-AEM CAI
-Samco TIP
-TurboXS RBV-H25
-N75J Valve
-H&R Sport Springs (To Be Installed)
-Bilstein Sport Shocks + Struts (TBI)
-Eibach Front + Rear Sway Bars (22/25) (TBI)
-Yokohama AVS dB S2 Tires

Exterior… well pretty much stock everything except side indicators, wheels too (15’s)… and dont really have any intentions of changing it. i like blending in and not attracting attention from “street racers” with fart cannons at every stoplight.

APR 93/100oct Chip, GHL 2.5" TB, and Greddy t31 FMIC are in the works… probably wont happen till mid summer though, when i get FT hours back at work… my goal is to have it around the 205whp/240tq mark by the end of august.

Well thats my car… me? eh im not that special… just your average run of the mill good guy lookin to join in on the fun.

Greetings Pittspeed! :smiley:

Welcome

welcome:beer: :grouphug:

nice intro and welcome

Theres some wicked VW enthusiasts on this site, with some badass VW’s… the site owner, Whitey, just got done turboing his 8v 2.0, VW16vcabby has a bitch basket that should be in the 11’s, and lord only knows what habbers is up to. plus lots of 1.8T’s…

Welcome :beer:

welcome :cool: :grouphug:

welcome:D

Originally posted by Pewterss
welcome:beer: :grouphug:

welcome

plenty of friends for you on this site:cool:

welcome!!

Welcome

grettings from me

umm lots of 1.8ts??? since when? me… :frowning: :frowning:

hi

nope sonny, you are forgetting about kilmer!!

:grouphug:

welcome

thanks for the warm welcome guys! I hope I can be a good contributer to the site :slight_smile:

turbovw18, check your PM’s soon… looks like youve got a kamai grill, id like to know what else youve got done to your 1.8t :cool:

whitey, i cant really tell but is that an mk3 jetta or passat?.. im thinking jetta…

here are some pics of my ride when i brought it home… lol it looks the exact same now as it did then with exception to the indicators… i would photoshop em clear… but thats way too much effort, i just got back from classes :mad:

click my car sucks…

from behind :eek: