New to the Area

Who is the girl in your avatar, I know it is not you.

:lol:

I was waiting to see where this goes I already fired up the google searches

So are you currently in Amherst or Kentucky?

Maybe a time or two…but those nights don’t relate to the forum post…

I moved up here for work and don’t know many people, just googled ny car forum and Wa-La

Now it makes a little more sense but at the time I just figured “oh well, it’s a free country”. Some funny shit there.

Why wont you answer me. I just don’t believe that you are in NY or work in NY, and I also don’t believe that the picture in your avatar is of you… I believe that you are trolling. What say you?

What do you mean the girl isn’t me? Did the monkey really do it???

No I’m not trolling, I got transferred up here like 2 weeks ago, why would you say that?

Now I know that you are lying.

http://whatismyipaddress.com/ip/74.128.85.223

I laughed harder at this than I probably should.

The internet wins again!

VPN’d into work?

Dang, Ya’ll are intense! Currently, my latitudinal destination is not buffalo, right now I’m down here moving the rest of my stuff. I wasn’t expecting to be net stalked… kinda creepy…

if you just posed as a dude none of this would happen…lol

Do you really have 3 kids?

Nah. I am not just a random creepy stalker, I only do things with intent and purpose. Note that LZ has been chiming in as well. He is a well known hater but if both of us are jumping on shit, connect the dots.

“well known hater”

The only reason I questioned this is because she sent a friend request to me after joining up and I have a number of coworkers/friends in Louisville who would love to troll me.

Now it makes a little more sense but at the time I just figured “oh well, it’s a free country”. Some funny shit there.

And people wonder why girls don’t frequent the internet message boards.

in for results

Um, I’m so confused, I don’t know any of you, lol. I saw the off topic forum and looked through some of the threads and just started adding people that posted a lot. I’m not sure what dots to connect… and no, I don’t have 3 kids, lol. How many do YOU have?

After seeing some things that I am not at liberty to post… I think I am going to be nice to this individual. I still don’t know about this whole moving to Buffalo bit but other than that, carry on all.

Welcome to the board.

Edit: I have two kids and one more on the way. That is partially what is making me be nice to you…