New to the Area

Right?? My goodness…

• Updated - - -

hahaha that’s awesome, I didn’t expect to be jumped, Should I change my screen name to Estavan?

So do you own a car?

[QUOTE=tpgsr;3509476]After seeing some things that I am not at liberty to post… I think I am going to be nice to this individual. I still don’t know about this whole moving to Buffalo bit but other than that, carry on all.

Welcome to the board.

Well thanks for the welcome! finally… sorry if I stirred up something between you and “LZ?” I didn’t saying Hello would cause so much drama…

But I really do want to know… Did the Monkey REALLY do it???

So yeah…about that car thing…do you own one?

I am the tech guy, they call me the monkey because I should be locked in a cage banging on the keyboard all day long. I am the reason the board is either running or not. Anyhow, you did not stir anything up with me or LZ, but we sure did…

Please post why you are really here. I know why, LZ knows why, you know why.

hmm kygirl 82

http://www.bookofmatches.com/profile/page/KYGIRL82.htm

The gangbang?

People from Kentucky.

LMAO… That is NOT ME, hahahaha, omg I SOOOOO picked the wrong screen name…

• Updated - - -

I do own one. Right now I drive and Genesis Coupe

Is your real name Sandy?!

KY, like the lube guys!!!

PFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Thanks Jam

Apparently Jam is just here for the gangbang…

It would seem so.

Have we got a conformation on the name?

Why would anyone pretend to be someone they aren’t???

http://www.nyspeed.com/showthread.php?64201-Wow-I-can-t-believe-it-Katie-is-already-19-years-old&highlight=katie

:uhh:

See my previous post :wink:

Everyone that has posted in here that is CLEARLY Google searching everything about this person… you guys do realize that’s really creepy right?
Why not ask her directly who she is and what she’s about, rather than searching Google and asking, “eh heh heh heh, is your name Sandy? I think I found you…”

She has a nice car, she is putting up with all of your shit and she seems humbled by her username. For that, I like her already. If she has put up with this much so far, perhaps she’s a normal car lover? Or, perhaps she’s a troll as you’d expect? Either way, who cares… but stop with the really creepy Google searching and question asking.

Edited out, because apparently context doesn’t matter: “Welcome, whoever you are!” I like the Genesis Coupe, so… Hi. :wavey:

You’re an idiot

So what you are saying casually is that somehow being a relationship for 8 years makes you a non threat.

That is the creepiest of the creepy.

Im not a pedophile, but hey, check out my cool new van.